Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

nerd.gif

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger early on sole supremacy. Tired of the chaos over shoes.

These will be available just as the last couple of releases. The hype is what it used to be, but they have increased pairs. Havent you guys figured that out yet?

laugh.gif
we're supposed to believe that
Only time will tell bro, like every release there is always something hidden and something true. I always say there are three sides to every story, your version, their version and the version in between

i don't own any 7s. the only three reasons i am getting these are...

1. to combo with the hare 1s
2. looks pretty clean - color, blocking, materials
3. i like space jam / bugs bunny / jordan

does that make me wrong? im actually on the fence because i'm not a 7 person in general. but will get because of the 3 reasons stated. i must be wrong.

does that make me wrong? im actually on the fence because i'm not a 7 person in general. but will get because of the 3 reasons stated. i must be wrong.

Didn't you know on niketalk you can only buy shoes if you were into when jordan played in them. I kid

Didn't you know on niketalk you can only buy shoes if you were into when jordan played in them. I kid

i know right. alot of people here are elitist in that thought. talking down to the new generation. i forgot which thread it was, but that was going on rampant ignorance

even though i'm of the 80s, everyone should be able to buy what they like for whatever reason without being looked down on

Back
Top Bottom