Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

this is why i never try online anymore. this is a complete waste of time. i been in line since 10 and still NOTHING! got thru to cart on fnl then soon as i try to check out, back to splash. who TF has time to deal with this nonsense every release?? i sure as hell don't. i'll stop copping jordans all together FOREVER before i go back to doing this every week. i'll move onto designer kicks before i ever think about making this a weekly occurrence again! F this!
- the majority who ends up coming back again

shows the age of some of the people who are buying the shoes....
shows the age of us who know who Mel Blanc is 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Just gonna put this here 
mean.gif

Melvin Jerome  "MelBlanc  (May 30, 1908 – July 10, 1989) was an American voice actor and comic actor. Although he began his sixty-plus-year career performing in radio, Blanc is best remembered for his work with Warner Bros.  as the voices of Bugs BunnyDaffy DuckPorky PigTweety BirdSylvester the CatYosemite SamFoghorn LeghornMarvin the MartianPepé Le PewSpeedy GonzalesWile E. Coyote, the Tasmanian Devil  and many of the other characters from theLooney Tunes  

This was one of the eastiest cops ever, guaranteed ticket last week after only bein in like for like 20 minutes and walked right into Villa at like 9:30 this mornin

Got through on FNL but for the first time struck out on the SNKRS app. Guess too many people got passwords now.

this is why i never try online anymore. this is a complete waste of time. i been in line since 10 and still NOTHING! got thru to cart on fnl then soon as i try to check out, back to splash. who TF has time to deal with this nonsense every release?? i sure as hell don't. i'll stop copping jordans all together FOREVER before i go back to doing this every week. i'll move onto designer kicks before i ever think about making this a weekly occurrence again! F this!
- the majority who ends up coming back again
not online, i won't. if i can't get in store i'll pass

Entered 7 raffles at two malls. Got my call thursday, picked em up easy. Yet on the walk through the mall some big dude walks up to me and without missing a step I say Dela's and kept it moving, dude looked hurt smh. Yall be safe out there.

You have a mall store with an SB account that gets more than just the basics?!?!? NICE

Back
Top Bottom