Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

NDC still in line waiting 
roll.gif

I told you that you was gonna eat!

Yessir!

DSG is the new hookup. These came out so perfect minus the little glue stain on one of the peaks. Little flaws but it's nothing you can see further than 6 inches from your face.

Everybody that lands these should love these unless you're a quality snob.

I usually don't complain but I legit can't cop anything from the Footlocker family of companies since they've changed their website layout. I don't know how some of y'all get through on their sites. I've been adding to cart easily but it always says item has become out of stock during the timer checkout. 

lol nike made a lot. no one should miss out on these even if the demand is high. 

It's the same every release though. People wanna resell anything with a Jumpman on it. So of course there will be people who miss out or have to through an obstacle course just to get one pair. No matter how much is produced, there will ALWAYS be some that miss out regardless of the circumstances.

lol nike made a lot. no one should miss out on these even if the demand is high. 
so just because they made a lot means theres enough for every single person that wants a pair, not to mention any double or triple up, as well as resellers?

if production is 250k and demand is 300k whats that mean ... cmon 

I usually don't complain but I legit can't cop anything from the Footlocker family of companies since they've changed their website layout. I don't know how some of y'all get through on their sites. I've been adding to cart easily but it always says item has become out of stock during the timer checkout. 
Patience

It seems like shoepalace charged me but I didn't get any email or anything. Not Even a confirmation screen. Is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom