Air Jordan 7 Retro "Olympic Alternate" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

If they had the blue nubuck on the toe and kept a plain white midsole these would've been bought

Last edited:
Dammm man. @ first I wasn't feeling these. But I really like that blue. Starting to change my mind which is an expensive decision. How much these retail for? $220 or $190?

Man I gota agree with yall. If the toe was blue and the mid sole -white----- now that would be a perfect execution. Decision time. ..

that midsole makes it look like a shoe fabolous would rock in th early 2000's
roll.gif

and yea that throws it all off, good idea by jb, bad execution

These kinda fire from videos and pics. Waiting to see in hand but i originally didnt like but now these things are beauts

I feel like these are going straight to Ross. Not even the just Nike outlets. But to Ross. Just like I saw for the Orions back in the day. If you wanted them, I hope you get them though. And Who knows, if I see them for the disco, I'd probably cop. 

Last edited:
This questions doesn't exactly pertain to the Olympic 7's but how does the 7's cushioning feel to you?  To me it's one of the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I've own.  I've tried insoles and it doesn't seem to help.  I love my 7's=Marvin the Martian version but I can't stand to wear them all day like to work.

Back
Top Bottom