Air Jordan 7 Retro "Olympic Alternate" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

FNL didn't charge me tax or shipping on the toddler size I ordered

Edit: duh it's tax free weekend smh

Last edited:
FNL didn't charge me tax or shipping on the toddler size I ordered

Edit: duh it's tax free weekend smh

Oh **** forgot about tax free. Time to hit these streets. Might take a field trip just to see if anybody actually picked these up around here

I held off on these. Surprised some sizes are already sold out on Snkrs

I feel like since it's an Olympic colorway in an Olympic year. Also it's a white blue and red shoe, white tees and American flag clothing make these an easy sell. Especially for the kids who ate up those horrible 5s that dropped last year.

went to the mall. they had full size runs in every store. easy easy cop. these things are so flames in person

Someone please post the link to NDC when they drop there. I'm still being re-routed to SNKRS app on my iPhone. Thanks

I would have been cool if they had the outside of the left shoe match the inside of the sock liner.

Honestly the nail in the coffin for me was that midsole.

Although I wanted them to just come with the classic Olympics since I never got a pair. Oh well

I went to pick up my pair and upon seeing them I thought they were hideous . I gave them the ticket back and couldn't even cop for a discount . It looks like something a clown at the circus would celebrate the 4th of July in . The midsole is overkill as others have said . The Indiglo's are coming next next week and I am all in . I am just thankful that these are the alternative color way and Michael never represented our country in this trash .

I went to pick up my pair and upon seeing them I thought they were hideous . I gave them the ticket back and couldn't even cop for a discount . It looks like something a clown at the circus would celebrate the 4th of July in . The midsole is overkill as others have said . The Indiglo's are coming next next week and I am all in . I am just thankful that these are the alternative color way and Michael never represented our country in this trash .
Guarantee these would be just as revered as the original Olympic 7s if they had been originally released when Mike played in the Olympics.

Guarantee these would be just as revered as the original Olympic 7s if they had been originally released when Mike played in the Olympics.
Probably, if they released alongside the originals I believe these would be more popular. The originals were a game changer when they were released.

definitely. i wasnt for the speckled midsole at first but in person it didnt bother me much. i love these

i love 7s in general

Just copped these, my first 7s, not really into 7s but want to make one of those Jordan display clocks on the wall, haha. Got them for a discount too.

I won the raffle at shiekh for these. In person the quality is 100%. Won't lie. But I had to pass. Copped the black YY instead

Back
Top Bottom