Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher

My local store is charging 5 dollars per raffle ticket. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] im supporting the charity but at the same time where is the raffle money going? To DHSU as well or the store pockets?

Put 3 in for Nike... please let me hit 

when do the emails start coming in 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
In the SNRKS app do you have to refresh the page or will the price button show at the right time. Also the help page on Nike says you have to follow the link they tweet, doesn't make sense to me.

In the SNRKS app do you have to refresh the page or will the price button show at the right time. Also the help page on Nike says you have to follow the link they tweet, doesn't make sense to me.

At 10 am eastern time Nike will tweet out the link so you can purchase the shoes.

Prior to 10 am the link will not be active.

When you click on link you will be redirected to Nikestore page or SNKRS page depending on the release.

If you have the item page open prior to 10 am it will not allow you to purchase.

Last edited:
The price will show at the right time.  No need to refresh.  The link is is you want to load snkrs on a desktop or mobile and not the app.  Hope this helps.

i've never refreshed, it has switched from "Notify Me" to "$190" when the clock rolls over.

Missed the draw for these.  Not even interested at all.  Done with jays for the year.  

Per Kith's instragram

Launching tomorrow in Men's and GS sizing at at Kith Manhattan and the Kith Women's Store. 100% of proceeds will be donated to the Doernbecher Foundation.

Won Kyrie 2 DBS.. Can I go 2/2?

I guess emails going out now

Last edited:
Great fam. Just great. I really wanted these. I hit on the Draw but the snow storm so bad don't know if I can make it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom