Air Jordan 8.0 - Winter 2012 (via KixandtheCity.com)

These are terrible IMO. The 8s just have to be left alone. The Fusions were bad enough.

They ain't bad.

It's just that reviving classic Js with new twists are the worst strategy the Jordan brand had ever done. Retros are enough. I'm sorry.

EDIT: They're as worse as the Fusion series -062311

last time i check we are in summer 2011, winter 2012 in 18 months away, lets worry about this year first

last time i check we are in summer 2011, winter 2012 in 18 months away, lets worry about this year first

I think the bulkiness of the 8s need an upgrade with a full length zoom air bag with double stacked zoom air in the heel. If those came out with alittle technology upgrade, I would ball in those.

Wait, wait, wait. If thats a jordan 8 with a 7 sole with the flames from the 5 sole on it too..... Im gonna lose it. In a bad way. How much can one man take!?!?!?!? Lol.

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

I've always wondered when Jordan brand would start using "retros" with updated technology. The 8s have incredible lockdown of the foot in my opinion. thanks to those cross straps. Could you imagine that upper with full length zoom air..............(passes out in puddle of drool)

The updates aren't a bad idea. The AJ I had to be updated if you were going to play in them. They have no cushioning. I'm pretty sure they'll have zoom air since the VIII only had a regular air unit. I just might get them myself.

If JB is going to make updated versions of the original models, they might as well do it with subtlety. For example, they could have just equipped the 1s with a zoom air unit, improved padding, and better leather instead of making a new shoe altogether. Same thing with the 8s, maybe they could just use flywire or something to replace some panels of the shoe while still retaining the original design.

2.0 are horrible and i don't see how these will be any different. u cannot "tweak" something that is already deemed classic and timeless. it will never be well received by "purists."

jordan-8-0-black-bright-aquatone.jpg

New image.

I dig these things. They'll probably be on swoosh or hit the outlets.

I guess it makes sense from a basketball standpoint to put newer technology in classic sneakers. I'd wear these on the court before 99% of the team Jordan's.

Designing a shoe is a process
Designers go through numerous concepts, sketches and samples before they come up with the finished product
Could this have been one of the original concepts?
So these could possibly be the true OGs

This post will most likely be ignored
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom