Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

The fact that GS pairs exist and are the only pcs we got so far suggest the opposite. But then again income tax ballers might make this harder

Wish it was a shade lighter but down the line would pick up on disco

See now that is true very true but the UA don't know S*** about these and haven't made any post which to means production might not be that high, I just want these cause I feel like they mihnt be like the olive 9s which I slept on because In pictures they didn't seem all that to me. Smh

Can't wait to be called a hype beast for wearing the poor man unftd 4s, and to be told i only bought these because i couldn't get the real thing, Lethem to be told i wouldn't even bit the ugly unftd 4s if they weren't limited.

I would be like...........what is an undefeated 4? I don't even know wtf an undefeated 4 is and I don't give a ****. 

8s are one of my fav retros and I've been looking for a more 'adult' look that I can rock and sock. 

This CW

8x4efr-jpg.gif

Last edited:
I swore I was done with Jordan's but I may have to come out of retirement for these. But only if they're a GR tho cuz I dont have it in me anymore to go thru all the hassle of tryna get a hold of some limited joints

Nike is saying these are inspired by the Olive 9s and Bomber Jackets on their website. JB is finally being smart and creative with designs for their shoes. FINALLY. These also have Neoprene on the upper!! Autocop!!!

Can't wait to be called a hype beast for wearing the poor man unftd 4s, and to be told i only bought these because i couldn't get the real thing, Lethem to be told i wouldn't even bit the ugly unftd 4s if they weren't limited.

Wearing Non-OG, GR 8s is pretty lame though.. if they were a collab at least they would be special, but you do you.

Wearing Non-OG, GR 8s is pretty lame though.. if they were a collab at least they would be special, but you do you.
So you're saying ONLY limited OG colorways are special? Then you must know that Jordan's weren't limited when they originally released. So those OGs arent special?

They will still hit discount/outlets though, unless you don't mind wearing non-OG, discount kicks.
EVERY shoe hits outlets. Limited or otherwise...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom