Air Jordan 8 "Take Flight/Undefeated" To Release 1/28/17

flight jackets only get played out to the mainstream fashionistas because of the oversaturation but they are timeless

the same thing happened in the 90s... the moment a few people started rocking them again they took off

This is what I originally meant. Prior to 'Ye and the whole Kardashian klan rocking them, bombers were mostly 'hood wear. You wouldn't ever catch somebody in Calabasas rocking a bomber as casual wear 10 years ago.

Those who view bombers / flights as old news probably not the ones looking to match it with there Jays anyway :lol:

So not sure it matters much JB timing with this CW

True. 

Wrong.

There's a bunch dropping this season son

They're going nowhere.

Which just goes to show how played out the trend/fad is. Every brand under the sun has their own version of the bomber out with subtle variations. And then you got brands like Fear of God trying to charge an arm and a leg for a basic *** nylon jacket. 

if u don't have a alpha industries flight, it really doesn't matter. them "Fashion bombers" are weak.

Something that has been worn for decades being out of "style"
laugh.gif
Pretty much. Hypebeasts don't dictate the relevance of classics. Bomber jackets are not a passing fad just because bunch of bandwagon riding hipsters stop wearing them.

Last edited:
I just sold one and bought a new one coupla weeks back and it's a banger.

Gotta love classic fashion.

Got a bomber 2 years ago and moved to Florida right afterwards smh I'll be lucky to get to wear it more than one day a year

I feel ya, when I bought my new one a few weeks back it started to hit 40degC here.

Got one evening out in it. Have to wait a few months now probs.

Gonna start a bomber thread...

Every Fall GAP stores are selling a bomber jacket. You think it's only hood dudes buying that? People been wearing flight jackets with the oxford shirt or tee for ages.

You got to shop somewhere other than H&M.

speaking to NTers about fashion is like speaking to a virgin about sex. Pointless. Y'all still wear retro Jordans religiously at damn near 40 years old. What more can I say

Last edited:
speaking to NTers about fashion is like speaking to a virgin about sex. Pointless. Y'all still wear retro Jordans religiously at damn near 40 years old. What more can I say

pretty sure its cuz they were da ones actually buying em da first time around when they weren't retros.... :nerd:

da kiddies is da one hopping on da bandwagon, its only just now they actually got those ultraboost they can call their own (which are a rip of prestos but thats another story.)

You wear flight jackets that have been around for ages and think they got popular 2 years ago. I think you need a healthy discussion about fashion from NTers.

Last edited:
^
I don't wear flight jackets bruh. Sorry I don't fly planes for a living so don't need one

pretty sure its cuz they were da ones actually buying em da first time around when they weren't retros.... :nerd:

da kiddies is da one hopping on da bandwagon, its only just now they actually got those ultraboost they can call their own (which are a rip of prestos but thats another story.)

So basically their style hasn't changed or evolved in 25 years. No wonder they think bombers are still "in"

Last edited:
^
I don't wear flight jackets bruh. Sorry I don't fly planes for a living so don't need one

So basically their style hasn't changed or evolved in 25 years. No wonder they think bombers are still "in"

style hasn't evolved for anyone including kiddies...this whole era is just a caricature of da 80's-90's.

newsflash though, had it not been 40+ year old buying releases of old shoes over and over again this culture would've been fossilized, dead amd gone.

style hasn't evolved for anyone including kiddies...this whole era is just a caricature of da 80's-90's.

newsflash though, had it not been 40+ year old buying releases of old shoes over and over again this culture would've been fossilized, dead amd gone.
Preach.

These are looking good every time I see new pics.[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom