Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
man some ppl are to picky

yes it may not look right but nothing is perfect and come on guys this is JB we talking about.

regards im copping

yeah, to go rob a store
mean.gif
Perfect outfit for cutting holes in the roof of a Houston mall.
LMAO
roll.gif
I like rocking a lot of all black in the winter though.  I'm not into all them bright colors.  

I have to see in person to make a decision. I've always wanted the 9's, but have to see in person to decide if I'm gonna cop or not.

If they were like $110-$120 I would easily cop, but since they're gonna be like 180, I may pass

If they were like $110-$120 I would easily cop, but since they're gonna be like 180, I may pass

$180!!!!!! I like the IX's but $180!!? El Passo, EZ Pass pick one but no way I'm copping at that price. They do look good but JB has gotten enough of my cash over the years.

Read the title and was like uggghhh I might have to cop...and then I read commander0zero's post and quickly changed my mind.  For 180 you know they will crease and crack.  More pairs for those who really want them though....

yeah, to go rob a store :smh:

this. only hoodlums and people that think its still 1994 would think thats fly.

im passing on these. not only do i not like 9s as a model, theyre uncomfortable and this single colorway is one of the pairs of Jordans i hate the most, even dating back to the mid 90s.

$180!!!!!! I like the IX's but $180!!? El Passo, EZ Pass pick one but no way I'm copping at that price. They do look good but JB has gotten enough of my cash over the years.

Yeah prices are rediculous. I remember just a few years ago I bought a pair of retro 5's on finish line months after the release, and they were only $120. The Bred 11's look kinda iffy to me, so I'm done for the year. I'm cool with the Playoff 12's and the military blues, so im gonna wait and see what 2013 offers.

No brainer for me.

Had the OGs but my stepfather tried to regulate how much I wore them cause my biological father copped them for me.

Didn't get the retros (broke college student) so I'm copping a pay & wearing them til they crumble

[h2]I think i'll pass on these, not a big fan of 9's. the powder blue i'd have to say is the best colorway ive seen for 9's. [/h2]

[h2]I think i'll pass on these, not a big fan of 9's. the powder blue i'd have to say is the best colorway ive seen for 9's. [/h2]
This, that's the only colorway I own. Although the citrus IXs were nice too, but I ended up selling mine

I thought they had $160 on these?
Also, I think it's about time NT renamed these... They definitely aren't the olives.
Maybe the boo-boos?

Back
Top Bottom