Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

The pics while not impressing haven't deterred me from copping so I guess thats good. Now no more pics until the release

Pics=Hype

The pics while not impressing haven't deterred me from copping so I guess thats good. Now no more pics until the release
Pics=Hype
Lol people do need a clear decision on weather or not they wanna cop though. Pics help if anything, besides their going to be hyped up regurdless this will not be the only forum, blog or website with these pictures for that matter.

i didnt like these when they originally drop'd. def'tly gonna cop when they re release...

look good. I'll cop from the outlets for retail. lolol. It seems like outlets dont do much price adjusting these days.

Lol people do need a clear decision on weather or not they wanna cop though. Pics help if anything, besides their going to be hyped up regurdless this will not be the only forum, blog or website with these pictures for that matter.
You're right but at some point all these pics become redundant and most people already know whether or not they will be pulling the trigger

my dad use to rock these, so i gotta rock these too. hopes on it. they low key dope. tho, i think.

I just got rid of my 02's in a sz 6. I like these shoes, people used to always hate on these, but watch em sell out this time.

Back
Top Bottom