Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
^ LOL.

Someone asks this question in every thread.

:smh:

The same stores that usually get retros.

>D

Anyways, I hope these are easy to get.

Not trying to put in work for these, personally.

Hoping the 4s the week after is where all the attention is at.

I thought these were a GR, but my mom and pops store is only getting three pair in size 10.5, they usually get about 6-10 pair in a 10.5....... They are getting 7 pair of the thunders in a 10.5...

Last edited:
I thought these were a GR, but my mom and pops store is only getting three pair in size 10.5, they usually get about 6-10 pair in a 10.5....... They are getting 7 pair of the thunders in a 10.5...
I can vouch for this guys quote right here... This will be WAY more limited than the QS 4's....

Footaction/ Mom n pops... Not champs not finishline not footlocker ..... House of hoops stores within footlocker will be getting these though

Guess the only way JB could avoid having this colorway sit is to create artificial demand by limiting the #s.

Pass since I was only copping to dye anyways.

Last edited:
will try online. my state gets releases days later anyways so if no go online hopefully i have luck in stores.

I've been saying for months that these are gonna be super limited.  Now that we're closer to r.d. people are starting to understand.  I'm actually pissed that they're limited b/c I wanted to cop 2 pairs.  But it'll only be one for me as of now.

olive-air-jordan-9-03-570x380.jpg

olive-air-jordan-9-02-570x379.jpg

olive-air-jordan-9-01-570x379.jpg

Remember I bought these from Chicks Sporting Good back in 2005 for $34. Must've sat on the shelf for 3 years.

Heads at my high school would always stay talking ish on how ugly they were whenever I wore em. Glad to see these being embraced the 2nd time around. Very underrated clean/casual colorway, I won't be buying, but hope those who want em bad get em.

Love how everybody just keeps talking about how limited these are... :smh:

QFT!!
People are madd naive when it comes to NT.
NT is one of the BIGGEST sneaker boards in existence.
AKA all the things said here can potentially cause hype.
...yet people make threads and makes posts like a bunch of jack*****e$!!
catch me :stoneface: 'ing every time i see it happen...

Back
Top Bottom