Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
Bad news bros, just letting everyone that cares know, FNL will NOT be getting the Olive's. |I
On the bright side, we are getting the Cool Grey IX's though. Looks like I'll have to have one of my connects to try to look out for me on this one.

Yeah, only footaction, mom and pop stores and a few House of Hoops..

air-jordan-ix-olive-2012-01.jpg

air-jordan-ix-olive-2012-19.jpg

air-jordan-ix-olive-2012-17.jpg

air-jordan-ix-olive-2012-13.jpg

air-jordan-ix-olive-2012-10.jpg

air-jordan-ix-olive-2012-09.jpg

air-jordan-ix-olive-2012-06.jpg

air-jordan-ix-olive-2012-03.jpg

GOD DAMN THESE THINGS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Limited or not, I'm getting a pair

THIS.

So they changed the date for the Thunders which most people wanted so now the Olives which were already limited will have everyones attention, this has now turned in to a hard to cop shoe, mark my word... The resalers will be out in full force!
It just shows how much the shoe game has changed.  When these came out a few years ago no one wanted them and they sat on shelves.   Now people are gonna be overpaying to get themselves a pair.  smh great marketing by Jordan by making the demand go up by putting a limited tag on them. 

It just shows how much the shoe game has changed.  When these came out a few years ago no one wanted them and they sat on shelves.   Now people are gonna be overpaying to get themselves a pair.  smh great marketing by Jordan by making the demand go up by putting a limited tag on them. 

A few years ago....? 10 years ago to be exact, that's more then a few. Personally I'm excited for these because this was one of the 9s that I was never really able to get in DS condition.

Last edited:
Bout to done with JB nonSense they release garbage 9s and these are limited pure #•€@ery

something about this " only FA and mom and pops, and hoh" are getting them sounds fishy to me. my FTL that never gets any good release's ARE GETTING THESE!!!!!

the original olives came out when a lot of people were jumping ship from copping air jordans or even expensive sneakers for that matter
early-mid 90's lots were wearing boots like timerland or wolverine year round

so this colorway tried to catch the eye of consumers who were leaning on the side of getting boots or another pair of boots

(compare this to the early '00's when everyone was getting back into sneakers & starting to get into sneaker retros...this colorway wasn't desired in that climate)

i think there still is that niche from the early-mid 90's to be taken advantage of today, with fashion like it is today

therefore i think these should sell well
might as well have a pair of kicks that go like that

myself, i'm not copping though - i've never owned a pair of 9s
when they release originally, i said ' what are they for? carpooling & mowing the lawn? (since mj was 'retired' then)

something about this " only FA and mom and pops, and hoh" are getting them sounds fishy to me. my FTL that never gets any good release's ARE GETTING THESE!!!!!

The ftl calendar says online and select house of hoops only, so how is your ftl getting them

Last edited:
they havent made any other retro really limited and now that i want them they want to make them limited. ftl can only speak for themselves dont you think? not a clear indication but fnl does have olive apparel online.

Damn! Looks like it's a wrap for trying to get these. Online is pretty much non-existent when trying to get anything. I'll wait for the blk/red 4's.

i didnt think about the whole sneaker violence thing with that sweater...its fresh but it sends out a bad message if u think hard enuff

what is it appealing the most with Brown and Black combo???
eyes.gif

im sorry but i dont get it,ipassed on the OG,passed on the Retro and ima pass again and again
enjoy to all the heads who are copping.
Blame it on the ugly camo craze.

Back
Top Bottom