Air Jordan 9 “Olive”: Nov. 17 (New Pictures pg 19)

What do you think about these?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• I really don't care

• Total voters
:lol: True.
I've always dismissed that as just silly internet speak. I thought it was just a meme - like "Thank you Based God" or whatever.
But, when dudes say, "putting in work," I feel like they are being serious, which is what is disturbing.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/my-body-is-ready This is where "my body is ready" comes from. So no, most people are not saying that out loud in polite conversation, although apparently at least one high ranking Nintendo executive is.

yeah i saw that damn i cant understand how to order from their. I cant translate it gosh all i know its 208 us dollars. did u order from there???

There was a reason why these went to the outlets & bargain bins the last time they were released....cause they're Fugly! :x

Ooops wrong spot 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
my brother works at footlocker
Bwahahahaha best GIF I've seen a while. Lebron doing the Lawry's dance on ninja's 
laugh.gif
. JB ain't treating you right? LeBron like come on over son we still got full size runs of my joints in stores right now. The aftermath of the Olive's is hilarious. 

Just got Shipping confirmation from NDC!!!!!!!!!!

Feelin so lucky man! If it wasn't for u guys letting me know about NDC ... I'd still be on footlocker n finish line tryin a get em....

Last edited:
Old head chiming in......my Jordan IX Olive experience on release day in Cincinnati:

Woke up and hit the mall by 8am.....went to Footaction, waited about 15 minutes to get let in. They had a few left but NO SIZE 10, they sold out real quick.

Went up stairs to Jimmy Jazz (whom I've NEVER purchased kickz from b/4) and there was about 10 people waiting in line. Luckily the person opening the store was late so they hadn't starting selling yet. After about 5 mintues the employee shows up and they let people in 3 at a time. In no time I got in and got my size 10.

Shoes are all about your taste right but I like these a LOT. VERY NICE shoe that adds uniqueness to my collection. I'm a native Clevelander so I have lots of Browns gear that I can rock these with. I should post a pictue of this NASTY Olive & Black Lacoste polo shirt I bought that goes PERFECT with the Olive IX's...perfect. I rocked the outfit yesterday (Sunday) wifee was feeling it.

"Different" outfit & colors that'll sneak up on you. That's how this shoe is, you gotta know how to rock em. Something about how the black & brownish olive flow toether. Not an everyday shoe & not a shoe that'll work for everybody but a shoe that you can throw on with a nice leather & will almost give you the feel of some boots. That's how I saw them rocked back when I was in college and thay caught my eye then. Always wanted a pair. FINALLY got them.

FTR I don't even want the Bred IV's and I'm not getting the Bred XI's as I already have the CDP XI's and they are in 9 out of 10 shape, I keep my shoes in MINT condition but I wear my shoes though...my Bred XI's look brand new. Just don't see the sense in buying another pair. I want the Bred IV's but I'm old school... I want them with the Nike Air on the back. I got a cat that has a pair of 9.5's that are wearable but he wants a grip. Ima talk him down eventually, he aint goin nowhere. Ima get those.

Waiting on the Cool Gray IX's and I'm done for 2012. After that in 2013 I'm copping the White/Black 13's (He Got Game). Gettin more selective now....only certain J's I need.

BTW...I wore the Air Trainer 1 McEnroe's to the mall...young cats was caught sleeping. I got a lot of "I didn't think I'd like those, those are kinda hard...I might have to get those"

Teaching these young cats what's up, it's all good.........  
PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pulled my 94 threads out my vault for this release

Im glad to see all the Old Heads showing up and giving class about these STYLISH sneakers that we LOVED in 1994 and 2002. Olive IX been had a hardcore fanbase that was going to show up if the shoe was limited or not. The words "hypebeast" and "ugly" dont belong in the same sentence with Olive IX. I love this sneaker!

Already started rocking these bad boy.  One of my favorites for a long time.  I had the original release but had to sell them because my feet grew.  Now I got 2 fresh pairs to hold me down.

How do people manage to get multiple pairs on NDC. Does using a diff card or shipping info allow you to order over the one per customer limit?

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pulled my 94 threads out my vault for this release

Im glad to see all the Old Heads showing up and giving class about these STYLISH sneakers that we LOVED in 1994 and 2002. Olive IX been had a hardcore fanbase that was going to show up if the shoe was limited or not. The words "hypebeast" and "ugly" dont belong in the same sentence with Olive IX. I love this sneaker!

damn you pulled out the tommy on em lol:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom