Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

Anybody know the SKU for these?

Good question, my pair had the same sku as the photo blues that dropped, maybe they changed it this time? We will find out today

Umm, Yeeeah. Im gonna need you, to just go ahead and stay til about 7:30 on Thursday. We have to go over some training with the new TPS reports. Ok? Thanks

lol imagine? ill b pissed, good luck to all that want these

Last edited:
These are more rare than the black and gold 1s. Glad I passed on the black and gold 1s to cop these black bottoms!!!!!!!!! 8)

I have a feeling that these are sitting on the shelves. I think if they would of changed the side panels that come around the front to grey, I would cop

Call me a sucker but i like a shoe with a story behind it . I buy plenty of other shoes (NIKE ONLY) with no story behind it so why not ? Sounds convincing to me , and i wouldnt consider these B grades since the only thing that looks wrong with them is the black bottom which is pretty dope . Twitter Camping trying to get a pair in 11.5 . I just hope those Nike bots dont got them all sowed up

Last edited:
Call me a sucker but i like a shoe with a story behind it . I buy plenty of other shoes (NIKE ONLY) with no story behind it so why not ? Sounds convincing to me , and i wouldnt consider these B grades since the only thing that looks wrong with them is the black bottom which is pretty dope . Twitter Camping trying to get a pair in 11.5 . I just hope those Nike bots dont got them all sowed up
I'm going for an 11.5 also [emoji]128530[/emoji]

passss
roll.gif

Nike may be a reseller today but I rather pay $130 instead tryi g to buy on ebay for over $300

Last edited:

" Nike will take advantage of the people that keeps business thriving just to make another buck, or in terms of the black bottom 9s, a 160% profit increase compared to the outlet price."

How did they get 160% profit increase if the original price in outlets was $80 plus tax?? The retail price today is $130 .. if my math is wrong, please correct me if I'm wrong, that's only 62.5% profit. $50 to be exact, maybe a little less if your state has sales tax. If it was 160% profit increase, they would be selling these for $208, correct?

EDIT: My mistake, when you add the numbers up as a whole, rather than individually, it comes down to $800,000 (outlet price $80 x 10,000 pairs) vs $1,300,000 (NDC price $130 x 10,000 pairs) which is about 160% profit increase :wow: Nike killin 'em ... my apologies for the Math lesson

Last edited:
Lol if you want them get them. They're still Jordan's and theyre still real. Just like every other Jordan, its all up to the buyer if they like them or not. I dont live by either of the outlets when they dropped and word is the cut phone orders in those outlets because of the high demand.

Back
Top Bottom