Air Jordan 9 The Spirit August 22nd, 2015

View media item 1685727
1096.gif

Not mine

Saw them today at ****'s sporting good's. The leather is definitely better than the UNC 9's, but it leaves much to be desired. The leather is nowhere near as good as some of the previous remastered retros (oreos, columbia's, BOB's, Chicago 1's, SBB's just to name a few).

For whatever reason they continue to put garbage leather on the 9's. The Baron's were decent but not that great either.

These are fresh as summers eve....

If only that color was actually gold or bronze.

I dont know but i always loved the white and patent navy blue with carolina jumpman 9 lows

Ix lows are dope if done right

I dont know but i always loved the white and patent navy blue with carolina jumpman 9 lows

Ix lows are dope if done right

I loved those as well, I regret not buying a pair.. To be fair, they were pretty wearable (esp with jeans). If they were released today I bet they could hype them up as Columbia/Legend Blue IXs and they would fly.

Last edited:
Saw them today at ****'s sporting good's. The leather is definitely better than the UNC 9's, but it leaves much to be desired. The leather is nowhere near as good as some of the previous remastered retros (oreos, columbia's, BOB's, Chicago 1's, SBB's just to name a few).

For whatever reason they continue to put garbage leather on the 9's. The Baron's were decent but not that great either.
Real talk, they don't show the 9's any love. I remember when the UNC 9's were at the Nike outlets for $100 a couple of years ago. 

Oh ok didnt follow the release .. jus caught me off when i saw em on there knowing NDC hasnt released a shoe in months

Back
Top Bottom