AIR JORDAN - A HISTORY OF FLIGHT

They don't look to bad in allwhite
I would assume the white collection 1
Would look somethig like that nice good post

theres already a thread about 2 or 3 pages long floating around somewhereee...

^ Just saw that post but these shoes arent the all white collection... theyre all grey.

Last time I checked, the All white collection... was all white.

IE the XIV are white silver. The XX3 are whire silver.

All the pics posted are all solid light grey

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

^ Just saw that post but these shoes arent the all white collection... theyre all grey.

Last time I checked, the All white collection... was all white.

IE the XIV are white silver. The XX3 are whire silver.

All the pics posted are all solid light grey

I think they're white or at least light, light grey. Shadows might make them appear darker.

Air Jordan History of Flight - All WhiteCollection

The shoes are actually all white, it was just the way they were shot.

air-jordan-history-of-flight-01.jpg

Many of today's sneakerheads were not around to witness Michael Jordan at his best in the late 80's and early 90's however that hasn'tstopped them from purchasing a number of the new Retro Air Jordan sneakers that have dropped season after season, month after month, week after week. It seemsthat Jordan Brand has put together something to help all of us Jordan fans and sneakerheads alike learn more about Michael Jordan and beyond that the sneakersthat he wore. Brand Jordan has put together a very interactive "Air Jordan History of Fight" feature on their Jumpman23 website allowing users to learn more about each sneaker, it's design inspiration, some random facts about Michael and when hewore them, as well as other points of information surrounding each sneaker. You will also notice that each Air Jordan image used in this feature is All White,something that we saw via Chris Paul's Twitter earlier this year, does that mean that there is a possibility the Air Jordan All White Collection will make it to retail? The Jumpman 23website's AIr Jordan History of Flight Feature also features a link to an ESPN site that will be counting down MJ's Top 23 plays up until he isinducted into the Naismith BasketballHall of Fame.

> Sneaker News - Air Jordan - History of the Franchise

> Jumpman 23 - Air Jordan History of Flight Feature

air-jordan-history-of-flight-00.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-02.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-03.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-04.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-05.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-06.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-07.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-08.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-09.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-10.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-11.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-12.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-13.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-14.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-15.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-16.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-17.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-18.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-19.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-20.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-22.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-21.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-23.jpg

air-jordan-history-of-flight-2009.jpg

--

Purely ingenious. This is something that all people can enjoy regardless of their age. It restores the true meaning for some while it instills an untappedknowledge for others. This definately sets the tone for what lies ahead!!!

Thanks for updating with screenshots! Some of the animations are hilarious... also, was it just me or did not every animation load?

That was fun.

I pride myself on being an Air Jordan aficionado, and I nit pick at lil incorrect info from time to time. With that said, the only error I found was for theAJX's...It claims that Jordan started sponsoring 4 NCAA teams that year...California, Cincy, NC A&T and UNC.

They didn't get sponsored by Jordan till the Brand went solo in 96-97. And UNC wasn't one of the original teams at that point. St. Johns was.

^ Just a little nitpicking
smile.gif

UNC was wearing Jordan X's and XI's though (Stackhouse, Sheed, Jameson)

Yeah, I remember Stack wearing the X's...I meant to say they weren't "Officially" branded till later on.

I thought it was really cool to try and figure out what some of them where before the words popped up. I got like 90% lol

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Purely ingenious. This is something that all people can enjoy regardless of their age. It restores the true meaning for some while it instills an untapped knowledge for others. This definately sets the tone for what lies ahead!!!

agreed... those slides are sooo
pimp.gif

I will have to pick up a few of these. not all of them merely a select few. i think all you guys know witch ones i'm talking about...

thats pretty sick.. they should make print outs of them to come w/ the shoes if they do that white collection thing

This presentation makes these much more appealing, I'm feeling the I's, IV's, V's, VI's, X's, XI's, XII's, XIII's. Anyrelease info on these yet?

Back
Top Bottom