Air Jordan Campus Chukka Brown for August

Funny thing is these look like something Jordan wears on the regular his goofy dressing self.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIMETIME2124

I like it.....Nice "GROWN MAN LOOK"
pimp.gif
these are pretty dope! with a nice pair of dark straight jeans and a button up or a polo...
pimp.gif

That colorway is fugly
I'd cop a Black and White colorway though
I'd cop to use as beaters cuz those could be comfortable

I'm not liking these either, I don't like Jordan Brand's take on the "chukka" style shoe.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

who buys this ?
160 I'ma keep it real.... read on if you will

I worked on a sales floor/call center for the past year until April. When clients would visit the floor, we would have "Business" or"Business/casual" dress days. On these days in particular "tennis shoes" were not permitted. Obviously, my extensive collection of AirJordans aren't "tennis shoes". But, from a corporate standpoint, a $20 pair of Payless Oxfords gets the green but my $150 and up Jordan Retrosdon't qualify.... I would grab these in a heartbeat for all of my "business/casual" moments where my expensive Jays don't translate toupscale footwear in the eyes of middle-aged White people who have a hard enough time getting past my shoulder-length hair and occasional display of mywhite-gold grill . . . .
tired.gif

Here's a better picture since the ones he posted are a little grainy:
sidelineapparel_2067_134020162

Along with a new Sail-Olive Khaki colorway:
sidelineapparel_2067_135587209

sail color is not that bad, but i'd prefer a pair of clarks desert treks instead

I .... I like this SHOE. WISH they made them BLACK joints a GR. If I have to ill cop the brown joints, BUT I rather much have them BLACK ones. SIZE 12 anyone???

i dont know guys its not that bad, i like my clarks but these arent half bad...would i wear them...umm....maybe

Back
Top Bottom