Air Jordan Cement 3 Confirmed For 2010 "SneakerNews"

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

man is white nubuck even possible..... If so I'm not coppin.... Jb don't mess this up

maybe white patent leather instead...
This is quite possibly the worst thing I've heard in a long time...

^^^^"might"
laugh.gif

JB, if you got an ear to this NT thing, listen up, give us something OG...nice clean white leather.  Please.  Reward our loyalty.
nerd.gif

I wonder how much these would cost, or would they put them in some sort of pack. A lot of fire being released this year.

Originally Posted by woody23

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i have a feeling these are gona be a international release like the true blues but let me not jinx it

Nope. But after you see what they've done, you may not want them.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

...go on

Think about what they've done to the flu games, raptors, french blue 7's, infared 6's...

And expect a nice package with a not so nice inflated price.
this crap is the reason I stopped buying JB! SMH
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i have a feeling these are gona be a international release like the true blues but let me not jinx it

uh oh. maybe its some kind of graphic printed on the upper?  like the xx2s

JB...if you *++# this up for me...
mad.gif

Woody23 basically told us what they are gonna do...it's gonna be some type of alternate color scheme (flip flopping the elephant print sections with non-elephant sections...) or some writing on them, "dunk contest 19..."with a silouette of that famous photo from under the basket of mj doin the freethrow line dunk instead of Nike Air....whatever they do as long as it's SUBTLE...you hear me JB...SUBTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll still copp, if not these will go the way of the Jordan 09's

They wouldn't do a color swap because they already did the Flip. It would be too similar. Hmm, the only thing I could think of is some gay %%! smiley face on it or something.

JB DO NOT %!%% THIS RELEASE UP. IT WILL LEAVE YOU ON THE UNFORGIVABLE LIST.

It would be lighter on my wallet if they didn't release though. Hmm...

This will really suck if they change this shoe from the 2003 retro. 2010 is bringing heat, and I was really pumped
for these over anything else. I wont buy them if they change them. I would rather wear my beat 2003's over
some cheesy patent leather garbage. I could already see it: patent leather, some chrome, or a lame 23 emblem.
Also a ridiculous price. $150 for some OG colors with the 2003 quality would be straight. Already bummed out!!

Back
Top Bottom