Air Jordan DMP 11

^^ Yup it sure does suck, but using seaglow causes sole separation and I've heard about retrobrite but haven't tried it.. Yup I've seen a bearer pair of dmps going for 300

treating mine like trophies. doubt they'll ever be worn. have 2011 concords rocking, and 2000 concords.

DMP is up there with the 01s and i got mine VNDS for 300, they looked DS but i was gunna wear them so it didnt matter to me and have never even wanted the dmp 6

I have all releases of the concords, including dmps...after the OGs, dmps are close second in my opinion

so glad i got a pair of these, thanks to the big bro!! mine r still crispy and have worn 6s prolly 50 times and 11s prolly 20 times. 

Most people that had DMP 11's probably copped concords when they recently dropped and that was enough of a fix for them as a white/black based 11 so they decided to let go of the older pair..sad to say a lot think they are the same shoe...smh...it seems that more people are looking for a pair of the DMP 6's now

Originally Posted by oakcliff2345

^^ Yup it sure does suck, but using seaglow causes sole separation and I've heard about retrobrite but haven't tried it.. Yup I've seen a bearer pair of dmps going for 300

false, heat causes seperation, if you keep the shoes cool while using seaglow they are fine

Originally Posted by Djhyper66

I resold my pair for 800 dollars DS cause they being re-released 11s last year, plus the DMP pack were starting yellow a little. Better sell them while they I can !!!

Wow thats crazy Im sure you can get the whole pack ds for about a g or so

I hope I can find the dmp pack in 9.5
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i've lusted for these for years, back in 06 i had no american connects. over time, they've become less appealing. the gold 23 on the back of the vi and the stamped instead of sewn jumpman on the xi are both pretty crappy imo. the only reason i want them now is for a black vi made of real durabuk, a thing i doubt we'll ever see again.
frown.gif

it was for them yeezy son..a lot of people were selling heat for cheap, just to get funds for yeezys...

How much does a worn pair of the DMP 11's go for? Only a couple times, still look new/uncreased. Size 9.5

Originally Posted by DMoney417

How much does a worn pair of the DMP 11's go for? Only a couple times, still look new/uncreased. Size 9.5

It all depends on the condition, "still looks new" is a very relative term often misused by sellers, are the soles yellowed?  Post a pic if you can

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by oakcliff2345

Okay thanks for everyone's opinion on this, I'm guessing its true but I see them go for 250-310 I might just have to pick up a extra

You're talkin worn DMPs right?

I thought DS DMP XIs sold for 400-450?
nerd.gif

I got a basically DS pair of DMP xi's for $295 shipped. They didn't come with the original box or anything, but the guy I bought them from said he had only tried them on around the house.

Originally Posted by gocougs77

Wish I was a die hard sneakerhead back then, I find them to be way better than the concords

Same here. I'd much rather have DMP's than concords. The gold just does it for me

Back
Top Bottom