Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Eeeep the V's going to be hyped up beyond belief haha, cos lets be honest the 3's are trash, the 4's can maybe pass

The red speckles on the side of the Vs are supposed to indicate the "blood splatter" mentioned earlier.

I wish they didn't have that damn tinted blue/icey sole though .. other than that I'm all in

smokin.gif
I dont care what my UncleRuckus says
laugh.gif
I like the black netting though LOL

I still need more pics on the 3's to make up my decision, but given Jordan Brand's past with the 3 I can assume it's not going to look very nice to say the least. How the **** can they keep ******g up the 3? It's such a nice silhouette and they won't stop ******** on it until there are more ****** colorways than actually good ones. smh

I don't like the 5s but those 3s. I'm a sucker for 3s. I was gonna cop another pair of black cements but these will be a suitable replacement. Can't wait to cop.

The red speckles on the side of the Vs are supposed to indicate the "blood splatter" mentioned earlier.

I wish they didn't have that damn tinted blue/icey sole though .. other than that I'm all in

:smokin I dont care what my UncleRuckus says :lol:

I like the black netting though LOL

Also, they should've went with black netting on those Ashy Larry Vs from 2 weeks ago :smh:

The 3s shall not be copped. Reminds me of the stealths and crimsons. They should just stick to OG colorways or colorways that could've passed as OG when it comes to 3s.

The 5s are alright though. Not enough for me to cop though. The fading on the back isn't for me, especially at over $160. They remind me of the olives though.

Never liked the 4s of this pack much. Money saved for the FR 3s and BT 5s in August.

The fade on those v's reminds me of a photoshop by an old nt member, bp:

Maybe jb stole the idea from him
5 releases I've seen in the last year or so are almost spot on to renderings done here or elsewhere. I don't really think it's a coincidence anymore, and if it is, that means that our ideas where good enough have other great minds think alike.

The 3s shall not be copped. Reminds me of the stealths and crimsons. They should just stick to OG colorways or colorways that could've passed as OG when it comes to 3s.

The 5s are alright though. Not enough for me to cop though. The fading on the back isn't for me, especially at over $160. They remind me of the olives though.

Never liked the 4s of this pack much. Money saved for the FR 3s and BT 5s in August.

they're not gonna be 160?

Back
Top Bottom