Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Umm... Fear?

:stoneface: wow. it doesn't go deeper than that? what's with the blood splatter on the 5s, and the blood in the air unit on the 4s....?

The insole of each shoe is supposed to mention the fear of something. So each shoe will represent a fear of MJ's or something like that. We just haven't seen all of the insoles yet, so we really can't tell you much.

We've seen the insole of the IV's:

jordan-fear-pack-semelle-insole-540x404.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like each insole even says something different. That fully exposed left foot insole says "I'm Scared of What I Won't Become", while the partial foot I posted (looks to be the right foot) says "I'm Scared of What I Could/Would Become"

Interesting.

You guys think it's worth preordering these and getting it as early releases?  Or wait for the official release?  Anyword on the exact date on release?  Price points for each?

The Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fear”  is the first model to release to kick off the Air Jordan “Fear Pack”. The Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fear” features a Stealth/Black-White color-scheme with hints of Red in the Air pocket. Look for the Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fear” to debut on August 24th, 2013 at select Jordan Brand accounts.

Stay tuned to Sneaker Bar  for more updates and release info on this upcoming release. Do you plan on Copping or Passing?

Air Jordan 4 Retro
Stealth/Black-White
626969-030
August 24th, 2013
$160

Via SneakerBarDetroit 

The Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fear”

is the first model to release to kick off the Air Jordan “Fear Pack”

. The Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fear” features a Stealth/Black-White color-scheme with hints of Red in the Air pocket. Look for the Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fear” to debut on August 24th, 2013 at select Jordan Brand accounts.

Stay tuned to Sneaker Bar
 for more updates and release info on this upcoming release. Do you plan on Copping or Passing?

Air Jordan 4 Retro

Stealth/Black-White

626969-030

August 24th, 2013

$160

Via SneakerBarDetroit 

From that it sounds like we are getting different dates for all 3 shoes, i hope the 5's arent until sept honestly, im already getting both fire reds in august

Damn August will be a tough month for me.
These, Fire Red III, Fired Red V, Reebok Question #1 Picks :wow:

Last edited:
From that it sounds like we are getting different dates for all 3 shoes, i hope the 5's arent until sept honestly, im already getting both fire reds in august
DAMN I am going on a cruise that night going to be tough to be in front of a computer.

Would you guys preorder these shoes from sites like We Have Kicks 4 Sale, Sneakers Edge?  

Thanks bro, going to be so wasted down in Miami the night before might forget about the pre-game for ordering. 
Haha I definitely understand. Just hit me up with a PM a week or two before release date and we can work somethin out

This is not what's happening at all.

Not sure about the back to back weekly release part though, but it sounds like these may be spaced apart slightly.
That's exactly what's happening.

Where did you see them as being spaced out? Every source I've seen has said they are all releasing separately on the 24th. I'm curious, who told you they were being spaced out?

That's exactly what's happening.

Where did you see them as being spaced out? Every source I've seen has said they are all releasing separately on the 24th. I'm curious, who told you they were being spaced out?

It was LITERALLY on the last page, the IV's are dropping first:

The Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fear”

is the first model to release to kick off the Air Jordan “Fear Pack”

. The Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fear” features a Stealth/Black-White color-scheme with hints of Red in the Air pocket. Look for the Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fear” to debut on August 24th, 2013 at select Jordan Brand accounts.

Stay tuned to Sneaker Bar
 for more updates and release info on this upcoming release. Do you plan on Copping or Passing?

Air Jordan 4 Retro

Stealth/Black-White

626969-030

August 24th, 2013

$160

Via SneakerBarDetroit 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom