Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

The guy said he really wants the 4's and 5's still and would make payment to PayPal immediately. I said don't worry about it, I wouldn't sell to him even if the money was in my account. Two minutes later, he starts calling my phone. He's called like 3 times already. And wouldn't u know it, the number comes up but the name is private. Haha
Just mail him a pile of poo
That's the move. Please do this.

my Eastbay just came like that ^^ even the UPS guy was like "are you ok with this? you want me to send it back?" told him these shoe are sold out so i don't have a choice. unless it's torn up in the inside. 

Why do people buy from Footlocker, Footaction, or Champs when Eastbay usually saves you the tax and you get free shipping if you're a member?

my Eastbay just came like that ^^ even the UPS guy was like "are you ok with this? you want me to send it back?" told him these shoe are sold out so i don't have a choice. unless it's torn up in the inside. 
Yeah when I got my FR IIIs my box was all beat up I was like :smh: and I got them from FTA I didn't mind because the shoes were fine but it sucks when the box gets beat up like that

My pairs always come in good condition from FL and EB. Only time it didn't was the eggplant barkleys... Because they sent them in the bag.

Can I get a legit check on the IV's?

I bought them off kicksasap that I posted few days ago, he said he finally received my pair from his connect and sent me this photos.

If it's not legit he would refund my money back so I have to let him know if I want the shoes or not by tomorrow morning.

Let me know what you guys think.

If it's not legit what  is difference. Thanks

Last edited:
hey guys
first time posting here and i was wondering if someone can help me out

What material is on the tongue of the fear 4s?

cause i got a pair here looks good everything checks out but i keep hearing its leather
is it a leather similar to that of the fire red 4s but black or is it a suede leather like the bred 4s

thanks heaps guys

hey guys
first time posting here and i was wondering if someone can help me out

What material is on the tongue of the fear 4s?

cause i got a pair here looks good everything checks out but i keep hearing its leather
is it a leather similar to that of the fire red 4s but black or is it a suede leather like the bred 4s

thanks heaps guys
was there a diff between the fire red 4s and the bred 4s? im assuming ur discussing last years releases. it doesn't feel plastic-y <-- thats all i remember about hte fire red 4s before i flipped them

i stepped in a huge wad of gum with my fear 4s, any suggestions on how to get all of it off? has to be a short cut right

was there a diff between the fire red 4s and the bred 4s? im assuming ur discussing last years releases. it doesn't feel plastic-y <-- thats all i remember about hte fire red 4s before i flipped them

i stepped in a huge wad of gum with my fear 4s, any suggestions on how to get all of it off? has to be a short cut right
Ahh i was using last years release to contrast the material on the tongue on the fear 4's =) 

I dont know if it should be a leather on the tongue or a suede . 
on my pair its a waxed like suede, if that makes sense lol 

for gum i use warm water and a hard bristle brush,

cheapest way =P 

Keep em going, give em a tracking number and see what he does from there
laugh.gif
Disagree.  Don't communicate back to him, just let Paypal know and wipe your hands of it.  Not even worth the trouble or risk, just tell dude you found another buyer.

Can I get a legit check on the IV's?
I bought them off kicksasap that I posted few days ago, he said he finally received my pair from his connect and sent me this photos.
If it's not legit he would refund my money back so I have to let him know if I want the shoes or not by tomorrow morning.

View media item 566617

Let me know what you guys think.
If it's not legit what  is difference. Thanks
Looks legit to me.

Can't believe it, got to talking to a friend and he was able to get the Fear V's by trading white foams and black bottom 9's
sick.gif

Whats the big deal about the fear v's?....or the whole pack for that matter?...not being sarcastic just wondering if its a collection thing or  do yall actually like em...imo they are very basic, especially the 3s. 4s are cool since they go wit alot, and v's just got  olive leather-suede.

Back
Top Bottom