Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

quote name="saleenkid01" url="/t/538224/air-jordan-fear-triple-pack-iii-iv-v/4620#post_18657539"]Well, I thought the scammer had finally given up, but he just text me with "It will show pending once tracking label is active" it was amusing at the beginning but now I think I gotta just start ignoring him. I mean I even told him I sent his scammer email to PayPal for investigation and he's still trying to get me to send them!! Unreal. I'm wondering if the shipping address he gave me is legit though. Anyone from Memphis?? Haha[/quote]

Bruh you should mess with him. Send him a package with a note in it that says eff you scammer. Lol give him the tracking number so he thinks he won

Was able to secure all three

they are on the way, two are in the air and one is preparing to ship

we shall see if they are all that...

Was able to secure all three

they are on the way, two are in the air and one is preparing to ship

we shall see if they are all that...
Once it was all said and done wasn't as impressed with the IV's as I thought I would be. If I can get a second pair at decent price might give them to customizer for subtle changes.

shakenbake186 - I keep deleting your post because its inappropriate. Stop reposting it

Wow.. $500, can't say I like them that much.. I can't even pull the trigger on the IIIs for $300 and they're the ones I was really wanted. :frown:

It is flightclub after all haha. Ur lucky ur not australia, 300 is cheap lol

It is flightclub after all haha. Ur lucky ur not australia, 300 is cheap lol

True.. So the sellers really only getting $400 of that. Yeah, I remember you posting that they were really exclusive in AU... Is that the case for most limited releases?

If you guys had a few pair of the Fear Vs, what would you do? Sell on eBay or Flightclub?

Last edited:
Just got my fear 3 and 4. Quality is impressive on both. Wish I had the 5s to complete the set. Gonna bite the bullet and pay a local 375. =(

I want second pair of IVs.. I have a feeling they will restock tho..

So I'm gonna wait a little bit longer before I cave..

True.. So the sellers really only getting $400 of that. Yeah, I remember you posting that they were really exclusive in AU... Is that the case for most limited releases?

Yeh thats it. Could get that on ebay but i cant think like a reseller so dunno how they process them thoughts.
Yeh pretty much for the actual "limited" jays like the fears we only get them in 2 stores for the country. Often miss some releases if its a jb release. We got all the EXT's early but again only a select few stores. Green glows n black grapes where really limited here yet over there plain GR almost. It is what it is tho. Thank god theirs good sneaker heads out there still thatl help you out if they can

none if i can, ebay gets a %, FC gets a %

but ebay over FC, FC would be less hassle tho

Glas too hear u got the pack bro! And yeh mos def them 5's have a material ive yet to see on a j before. Real classic i can see why they made so many less of them, woulda cost em more to make

Yeh thats it. Could get that on ebay but i cant think like a reseller so dunno how they process them thoughts.
Yeh pretty much for the actual "limited" jays like the fears we only get them in 2 stores for the country. Often miss some releases if its a jb release. We got all the EXT's early but again only a select few stores. Green glows n black grapes where really limited here yet over there plain GR almost. It is what it is tho. Thank god theirs good sneaker heads out there still thatl help you out if they can
Here in the U.S. Green Glow 4 numbers were definitely less than the most current GRs such as FR 3's and Black Tongue 5's.  Also despite what anyone will tell you, Black Grapes were listed as a quickstrike.  If to you they didn't fit the definition of a QS that is fine, but on my receipt it indeed said quickstrike.  There were places in the U.S. where people normally don't have too much trouble getting sneakers, and these areas either had 1 maybe 2 stores getting the Black Grapes, or no stores at all.  It wasn't hard to secure my pair through a raffle because where I live there seemed to be ample stores carrying them.  But others had extreme trouble even finding a store that had them in some places in the country.

Back
Top Bottom