Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

that was awful. had 2 windows open.  champ pack fail,  fear 4, fear 3 fail.  another pair of 1's, fail.

forget it

View media item 588713
Got me another pair of Fear 3's in my sz. 10.5 for $140 (had 20% off code saved) I went for the Fear 3's first then after the Champ Pack. I think I made a good choice as my chance at a pack would have been really slim. Makes up for having to pay $250 for the pair of Fear 3's I currently have. All manual btw had tweetdeck running and heard the alarm go off and clicked on the link.

Last edited:
Restock was pretty weak but if you're wondering what you missed:

Fire Red 3s

Fear 3s

Toro 4s

Green Glow 4s

Fear 4s

Fire Red 5s

Playoff 8s

11 lows

Shadow 1s

Meteorology KD 6

Blitz Blue Kobe 8

Champ Pack Lebron

Weatherman Foams

Royal Foams

Camo Foams

Hazelnut Lebrons

Black Suede Lebrons

AM 95 DBs

DB Dunks

MLB All-Star Bo's

Missed the fear 4 again damn! At work and couldn't get online in time. How do ppl know when NDC does restocks so I'll be prepared next time?

All I wanted was a Fear 4 in a size 13, and nothing else. I didn't want the damn Lebron Championship Pack or anything else.

Is it me or is it difficult to cop of NDC via mobile with this new ios7 update?

Were you on wifi? And did you catch the link within 10s of the tweet? If your answer is no in one of those question then it's not iOS 7

Have tweet deck to send you Nike tweets and sit by a CPU around 7pm every weekday. Next restock probably won't be for another 2-3 months now.

pretty much wait on twitter for a tweet

but it seemed to be the talks of this morning so a few people knew it was happening today

Just said a few days ago to lookout for the restock! My connect has been reliable for years. I'm going to jate it when I move. I might make the 2 hr trip just for loyalty. Next up......black grapes, royals 1 and all dbs

Just said a few days ago to lookout for the restock! My connect has been reliable for years. I'm going to jate it when I move. I might make the 2 hr trip just for loyalty. Next up......black grapes, royals 1 and all dbs
and now we wait......

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom