Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Like the V's but hate the midsole. The pack as a whole is not impressive though. Still don't understand the concept behind it.

Like the V's but hate the midsole. The pack as a whole is not impressive though. Still don't understand the concept behind it.
They just needed a gimmick / excuse to mark the price up. Otherwise they would have been regular retro+ colorways.

The IVs grew on me when I saw on foot pics. Still like the Vs the most, but most likely passing on the whole pack

End Clothing has the 4's releasing on August 24th for 135 euros which is around 180 US

Last edited:
Anyone got a pre order site for these since australias getting 1 or 2 size runs for the whole country? Prefer if its a UK site, any help will be appreciated alot! I need this pack. Thanks guys

not seeing the attraction for the V's
sick.gif

they look like raging bulls that were flushed down the toilet and rescued from the sewer

Man this may be a last minute decision for me. In some angles they look dope, in others, they look like Grinch feet.

I'll try my luck on the 5s.. Similar colors to the olive 9s, which I wasn't able to get but wanted pretty badly.

Basically only getting the IV's rest just aren't doing it for me.  Originally was on the fence on 3/5 but have since jumped off with more pics surfacing.  The V's appear to have some different type of finish on them, that I can't figure out.  Good luck to those wanting them.
does anyone even care about the green glows? srs

havent heard anyone talk about them and as much as i love the IV's those are terrible
Good just makes it all the easier for those interested in them. 
I thought they weren't supposed to have blood splatter on them.  Hmmm.

Last edited:
do anyone mind telling me if you have to buy them all as a whole, or are they separate ? because all i want is ths IVs

do anyone mind telling me if you have to buy them all as a whole, or are they separate ? because all i want is ths IVs
How many times does it have to be stated, the 'pack' will be released SEPARATELY, this is the 'fear' pack, all they have in similar is a theme. The 4s will be releasing first, with a preliminary date set for 24th of this month.

How many times does it have to be stated, the 'pack' will be released SEPARATELY, this is the 'fear' pack, all they have in similar is a theme. The 4s will be releasing first, with a preliminary date set for 24th of this month.
So, your saying they aren't all being released on the same day...
happy.gif
  LOL.

The fact that the IV's were the first ones we've seen and got a concrete date for is enough evidence to me that there'll be different dates for all three pairs.

Back
Top Bottom