Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

T
Sometimes, if you're honest about your shoe size, it can work out in your favor. If the people in front of you are cool and their size is sold out, there's always that chance they'll stay away from your size out of
respect to you so you get a chance at it. I've
experienced that in the past before. All depends on who's in front of you, though.

This is when it gets tricky. For the toro 4s the store by me made a list based on FCFS with your size written down. If it was your turn and your size was out, you had to wait until the list went all the way around until it was your turn again, then you could get a different size.

I understand the logic behind this but the store had only 1 size run and the 5th guy in line wasn't allowed to get anything and went home empty-handed while guys 6-11 didn't.
Kind of cool, I guess, but I would be hot if I came home empty handed.

Just want to cop the 5s to use as trade bait No bs 
embarassed.gif
lol same here, but with the 4s. My boy at Champs held me a pair. I keep hoping I can trade for some 72 Barkley's but its not looking good for me

Lucky! HOH Miami is mad strict on that.
of course....

eliteflysoles will pay retail + premium and try to sell them for $400 a piece...

"JUUUUUUUUUUU HEARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...."  
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
was able to double up on these.

I wanted the 4s too but i had to give up one or the other and I couldn't pass on the 5s with fall and winter coming up

can't wait for these to yellow
f831375a_20130824_114506.jpeg

apologies for crappy pics

Last edited:
If this was s GR release, everyone will be saying "Pass" but since it's not. All of the sudden everyone wants these.
The 3'a and 4's, yea. But those 5's would fly off shelves regardless. There is no denying that those are an exceptional colorway, especially for the fall. And great build quality.

will hope for the late shipments to arrive, still hoping to catch the Vs @ retail

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom