Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Fear 5's did release at a few outlets right (back when that massive list leaked)?  and came with the standard 2013 jordan black box?

appreciated gents

JMsneakers runs $590.... Why not save money and use flight club ? I mean damn I woulda let mine go for $500 too -

Last edited:
JMsneakers runs $590.... Why not save money and use flight club ? I mean damn I woulda let mine go for $500 too -

well from what im seeing right now and what ive been seeing for weeks is that they are $650 on flightclubny except for a size 14 which is 450.... and i wear a size 12 so i feel like it is extra hard to come by, well the 5s in general are lol

they have been $550 on jmsneakers basically since release and i e-mailed him a couple days ago and they went up 40 bucks the next day :smh:

they have been $550 on jmsneakers basically since release and i e-mailed him a couple days ago and they went up 40 bucks the next day :smh:

dudes dont buy off that site

look at out buy and sell or google the shoes and look somewhere else

Hey Fam, local shoe store had someone drop off a DS pair of 9.5 4's today for retail. I can pick them up tomorrow if anyone wants me to. PM me if you want me too.

managed to find a pair of fear 3s and 4s as a pack and seller wants $450 for them.

U guys think its a good deal?

Odds of me getting a pair of fear v trading gammas?

Seen fear v for 300 a week before release, and passed, second biggest mistake of my sneaker life

Odds of me getting a pair of fear v trading gammas?

Seen fear v for 300 a week before release, and passed, second biggest mistake of my sneaker life
Good Luck, if I would of seen the fear Vs for 300 I would of been on that like flies on doodoo!!! After authentication of course

Hey Fam, local shoe store had someone drop off a DS pair of 9.5 4's today for retail. I can pick them up tomorrow if anyone wants me to. PM me if you want me too.

Huge shoutout to this man right here. Tossed me that retail plus ship alley oop for some ds fear 4s.

Back
Top Bottom