Air Jordan February 14th Line up - Seven Sneakers!

Grabbed 6 out of 7, 2009's are garbage to me. So I will be buying the max orange velcro lows in place of them LOL.

Max Oranges are cool, but I probably won't be copping.

The rest is trash.

BTW JB really needs to ease up on the I's.

i'm starting to move away from jordan brand with the garbage they put out. not only the shoes they come out with but the quality of them too. just notworth it to me anymore. all 7 are a BIG FAIL.

my local champs aren't gettin the max oranges. Any other champs not gettin them???

Might cop either the Pewter or MAX orange Unos, don't know yet
grin.gif
. Andthe 2K9 when they are like 50 % off
smile.gif

so whats up with the Is(high) not being in stores around my way? probably all over the palce in NY...either way does anyone know? how many went out and wereable to buy your pair of Is in a store. im thinking im gona have to cop online which is last resort.

IDK WHY PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING THOSE SHOES ARE DECENT
THEY ARE NOT THAT BAD AT ALL EVEN THO i WOULD NOT COP THEM

I like the max oranges, but not really feeling anything else. Six Rings are pretty cool but i wouldn't buy them. 2k9's are alright, but way toexpensive right now.

MJsaver wrote

not 2k9 j's but maybe, u never know.

no one is going to buy a 190 dollar meaningless 'performance' shoe that can more than likely be undercut by a 110 dollar shoe from nike

The max oranges are okay, the rest not so much. I do like the 2009's though but not until they're around 100 %!$.

Back
Top Bottom