Air Jordan Force III (AJF 3) Fusion - Black-Red-Gold & White-Red-Gold **NEW PHOTOS Pg 1

indifferent.gif

In EU they will retail for 135 EUR, so I assume US retail price should be in $ 150 range. I like the white and black cements only.

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by brucewanye136

what u guys forget is that these fusion sh!!ts is not for us they r for the young and uneducated sneaker BUYER..not collectors like all nt alumni.some of these fusions are passable but either way the sell like hotcakes so jb will continue and dont be surprised when they fusion the whole line 1-23 just like the fake sites
^^^im young.. but i dont like the fusion concept either..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

sick.gif
....the end is near....brace yourself....

^^ ?? That makes that dude or dudette 15 / 16 yrs old so how is that a credible statement? Not hatin.....just sayin.
eyes.gif

many-sheep.jpg

Wow.....New photos of the 2 Fusions I was most curious about.....AND DADDY LIKES.
pimp.gif
In a way, these photos deserve a new thread but I'm sure some NT'ers will come around and check out the new photos of the black patent /gold Fusions and the white / gold Fusions on page 1.

Count me down for most of the Jordan Fusion IIIs......these will be a bigger hit than most ppl on NT think. Discounts only b/c I don't see it reasonable topay $135 for those each. That's more than my IIIs. That's just wrong. Again, discounted only and then I will copp since I'm sick of black/red,white/red, red/white, white/black, black/white, and black/red Js. I have more in my closet other than black/white/red gear......so please make more Js withcolors, please. (Example: Fusion Vs white/blue/red........make that a V only). C'mon it's not hard.

I like color but not clown colors, either, so these IIIs fit the bill. Best of the numbered Jordan / Fusion shoes so far.

Thanks sneakernews.com for the updated pics.
happy.gif

Guys i'm getting seriously depressed everytime i come into the Jordan section of this website......it just gets worse and worse still it keeps on sellingso they keep on producing the crappest things they can because its whats selling.......

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom