Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Good on him, rock what you like. I really don't see people wearing the Futures anymore.

That $175 for Volts though :x Yikes.

:lol: The other Futures were $450 tho.
Futures had a bad beginning when they made the first joints $185
Pretty sure Complex pays for the shoes tho, just surprising that Skip being an oldhead aint blink when the cashier said $900

Last edited:
Still never found the OG black/navy wools for the low:

Doubt you can find em now, lowest I ever saw was like $100 which IMO they aren't worth

I might be in the minority but I think this model was a good look for JB. It's a shame they drove it into the ground and then killed the concept with those hideous Horizons.

It's funny because this model was essentially the bridge between cheap, mesh sneakers like the Roshe and, to a lesser extent, Frees and then more premium mesh sneakers like the UBs, NMDs and, ironically, 350s.

Low tops were iller than the highs.

The problem for me is they are clunky.

They are super comfortable as long as I don't have to Trekk in them.

But I notice that if I am walking on a hard surface, man you can hear me coming in the same way that you can hear a Woman in heels.

Low tops were iller than the highs.

The problem for me is they are clunky.
They are super comfortable as long as I don't have to Trekk in them.

But I notice that if I am walking on a hard surface, man you can hear me coming in the same way that you can hear a Woman in heels.

That's the AJ 11 tooling for ya, though. Carbon fiber + hard rubber outsoles of the tooling will cause that, to be honest.

20180809_165615(0).jpg

Crazy how they’re bringing this **** back

I remember people were paying a decent price for the black/red pair

copped the all black future boots last year for like 80 bucks.. wore them a couple times but dont really see my self wearing them that often unless the snow is wild...

looking for a pair of all blacks but 150 is kinda steep

Is no one liking the black infrareds that re-launched? I actually like this model; I have two highs and one low, and they're my more comfortable shoes compared to all the retros. At $90 plus tax on NDC with the cyber discount, I'm very tempted. Or maybe everyone is hating on this model altogether. Even as an oldhead OG guy, I actually really like this shoe....heh.

Is no one liking the black infrareds that re-launched? I actually like this model; I have two highs and one low, and they're my more comfortable shoes compared to all the retros. At $90 plus tax on NDC with the cyber discount, I'm very tempted. Or maybe everyone is hating on this model altogether. Even as an oldhead OG guy, I actually really like this shoe....heh.

They were coveted when they first released. Now, theyre nothing more than a afterthought that will rot on the hash wall of your local outlet.

They were coveted when they first released. Now, theyre nothing more than a afterthought that will rot on the hash wall of your local outlet.

Ha ha...no doubt. I recall someone in this thread early on was trying to collect every colorway; I imagine that endeavor ended when they flooded the market. I still like these black infrareds regardless of the popular opinion is. I am surprised that they re-released them though as I didn't get the impression that the last round was very successful.

Only pair I copped was the silver 3m pair which I still think is fire, but would I place them near any retro 11, naaah

Dudes was really spending top dollar for that bred pair lol

57869A0B-489E-4642-A9D8-62E9817D06C5.jpeg
The GITD premiums restocked at Sneaker Politics a few months ago. I grabbed a pair and expected to see them drop in other places but I never saw them. I don’t know if they only came back via Sneaker Politics or what. The tags show they were produced this year.

57869A0B-489E-4642-A9D8-62E9817D06C5.jpeg
The GITD premiums restocked at Sneaker Politics a few months ago. I grabbed a pair and expected to see them drop in other places but I never saw them. I don’t know if they only came back via Sneaker Politics or what. The tags show they were produced this year.
Here in Houston premium goods dropped them also but they are sold out, my plan to wait till they went on sale back fired

Yep, the hypebeasts were all over these in early 2014 and then JB/Nike took that same hype and drove it into the ground. Ironically, this is the same thing that happened years prior to Spizikes, Dub Zeros, and Six Rings (although those three abominations of sneaker design are far worse than the relatively innocuous Futures, obviously).

I liked them in certain cws but, in all honesty, this model should stay dead tbh, collectors have grown to hate it and they are basically outlet trash at this point.

Back
Top Bottom