Air Jordan I (1) Retro - Black / Laser Blue - White | Detailed Look (SneakerFiles.com)

why do people care about these. these should never be mentioned in JB forum, its embarassing.
smh.gif

wow.....whoever the people JB is using as their focus group telling them this stuff is hot and sells needs to be shot in the head......cuz these are probablythe whackest pieces of garbage I have ever seen.......

Hey JB, people who do shrooms love to look at polka-dots, not sneakerheads!

Bringin back the ones and then ruining them like this really is sacrilege.... The one's are pretty !%@!*% shoes in the first place, so the only thing thatmakes them tight is the rarity

I wonder how the JB lurkers feel when they see that their great ideas fail with "the sneaker community." Probably not so bad because the generaltacky public buys all of their garbage up...

These are such garbage. I was at Finish Line last night and there was like 4 dudes absolutely trippin over the blk white version of these. I was like are youguys serious? They were taking pics of them and one bought them and one put them on hold. That is why JB wont stop making this crap. Beasts are loving thisnasty garbage. I was wearing a pair of Kobe IV's that dont even release in the states til August and they were more hyped over freakin polka dotted shoes!The game is coming to an end friends.

Back
Top Bottom