Air Jordan I (1) Retro - Hare Detailed Look

SneakerFiles.com

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...etro-hare-detailed-look/

air-jordan-i-1-retro-hare-detailed-look-1.jpg

With the first clear picture of the "Hare" Air Jordan I (1) being showcased yesterday, we are now proud topresent a detailed look at one of this years best Air Jordan releases. Inspired by theAirJordan VII (7) - Hare, this pair yields a clean colorway composed of a white and light graphite upper along with a red inner lining, tongue, stitching, andJordan Wings logo on the ankle. Aside from the colors on this pair, the most interesting aspects include an image of Bugs Bunny on the tongue rather than thetypical Jumpman logo as well as the word "Hare" written on the rear. With the unique colors and graphics utilized on this sneaker, the "Hare" AJ1 is most definitely one of the better releases we have seen from Jordan Brand in a while.The Air Jordan I (1) Retro - Hare is set to drop on April 11, 2009 fora retail price of $120.

air-jordan-i-1-retro-hare-detailed-look-2.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-retro-hare-detailed-look-3.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-retro-hare-detailed-look-4.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-retro-hare-detailed-look-5.jpg

as i stated befoe these will be copped. I wish they wouldve put the bugs jumpman on the heel instead of the regular 1.

- These pictures of the Air Jordan Hare 1 are so crispy.

At first, I wasn't sure if I'm going to copp em', but after these pictures, JB will get 120 dollars from me.

Wish I could get these but money is tight right now
smh.gif

Man I really wanted these
frown.gif

these are so nice, these could be my first pair of 1s if money is right when these release

Back
Top Bottom