Air Jordan I x J Balvin 12/8/2020

Paid 550 resell the other day when I saw the prices weren't crazy (by 2020 artist collab standards). Won't receive em for another week or two but hoping to like em in hand).

hopefully these hit Fragment 3 status

I dont think theyll go that low, but may touch close to 550 again once people get pairs in. Who knows though. I thought this would garner more attention than some of the dunk and SB releases weve seen recently

My size too.....:emoji_confounded:

It is all good though. My SNKRS account is just becoming a fiesta full of Ls. :emoji_expressionless:
i caved in and created a new account this morning. going to sink some time into it at night and see if the theories around user interaction equate to more Ws

i caved in and created a new account this morning. going to sink some time into it at night and see if the theories around user interaction equate to more Ws
Yeah, I think that I am gonna have to do that as well. I read that user interaction helps with EA and regular cops, so we shall see..

Yeah, I think that I am gonna have to do that as well. I read that user interaction helps with EA and regular cops, so we shall see..
only thing im wary of is potentially having to delete my old account entirely to make sure they dont have my name in there twice. may need to change it around and throw in a different name to make sure it goes through. weird times

only thing im wary of is potentially having to delete my old account entirely to make sure they dont have my name in there twice. may need to change it around and throw in a different name to make sure it goes through. weird times
I do not think the name will be much of an issue.....it is the mobile number and credit card used that will probably need to be different if you want to keep both accounts active. I actually had a 2nd account that was linked to my cell number and since it was linked to both accounts, my main one became unusable until I deleted the 2nd account and freed up my mobile number again. Maybe I just had bad luck with it or something, but if I create another account then the account I have now I most likely will not use anymore.

Do you think the fact that these look pretty wack the resell is going to be lower than usual for a limited collab or what?

Do you think the fact that these look pretty wack the resell is going to be lower than usual for a limited collab or what?
Resell was in the 500s when in my size (13) when the day started and is near 700 now. I’ll be looking to move these for some Union 4s once they arrive.

Hopefully resale doesn’t drop by the time mine come in... Delivery date says the 17th
Lol yeah
Gotta try to time it right depending when delivery day is, I think SX gives you 3 biz days to ship
I’ve never used goat but it seems like you need shoes in hand cuz u need to snap pics....?

Also I’m not sure if your Nike confirmation Email delivery date is always accurate, or will be different whenever it’s actually shipped

Post like this are always funny to me because in this case, the collaborator, feels consumption of this product was primarily composed of people who wanted this shoe to own/wear ONLY & it excludes a big market of people who simply buy to resell & make a quick buck.

Like when do ANY popular 1's sit? :lol:

PO

Post like this are always funny to me because in this case, the collaborator, feels consumption of this product was primarily composed of people who wanted this shoe to own/wear ONLY & it excludes a big market of people who simply buy to resell & make a quick buck.

Like when do ANY popular 1's sit? :lol:

PO
The real thing to boast about would be the resell value of it. I remember an episode of letterman on netflix with kanye and he dressed him in the static 700 v2's. Kanye told letterman that the value of the shoe was 1k when letterman told him he doesn't know if the shoe is his style or something like that

I don’t like this shoe, my group chat gave the heads up. First W in a looooooong time.... Of course I would win what I don’t want lol

5B52C381-3097-4D44-BC4E-CBD8F5712259.png
This is the most annoying type of post

Back
Top Bottom