Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Missed ny hat of the year and shoes of the year cause damn nerve damage... both dropped the same day smh. Shoes I'll grab but this hat is becoming impossible to find in my size 😒 😕

I'd pay the 400 if i found my size 2/3 of them listed on ebay at $400 but sheesh for a hat
1200x0.jpg

Was going to cop, but no way in hell was I camping out the night before for it. It rained like hell too. In other news, snkrs finally shipped. Pair en route.

Was going to cop, but no way in hell was I camping out the night before for it. It rained like hell too. In other news, snkrs finally shipped. Pair en route.

Same I have the og shipley but too big. Been beating for my size since, ill pay whatever. That pop up didn't have many I don't imagine, and wightkne is notorious for fake sellouts, and the owner hates work, I chat with the designer online from time to time. He said the owner loves the had and to not be surprised to see it reared eightone has a history of reordering good sellers. Or owner just put it in the back like always and will continue rando pop-ups. Until he gets tired of work lol and shoves them in the back and you can literally walk in and cop. Think he's trying to build hype for the store, longest time bigg city and proper were only fitted spots here. I'm more worried about cap lol less quantity, but would have naked on some popping up on ebay grailed 9r mercari by now...

Missed ny hat of the year and shoes of the year cause damn nerve damage... both dropped the same day smh. Shoes I'll grab but this hat is becoming impossible to find in my size 😒 😕

I'd pay the 400 if i found my size 2/3 of them listed on ebay at $400 but sheesh for a hat
1200x0.jpg

Same I have the og shipley but too big. Been beating for my size since, ill pay whatever. That pop up didn't have many I don't imagine, and wightkne is notorious for fake sellouts, and the owner hates work, I chat with the designer online from time to time. He said the owner loves the had and to not be surprised to see it reared eightone has a history of reordering good sellers. Or owner just put it in the back like always and will continue rando pop-ups. Until he gets tired of work lol and shoves them in the back and you can literally walk in and cop. Think he's trying to build hype for the store, longest time bigg city and proper were only fitted spots here. I'm more worried about cap lol less quantity, but would have naked on some popping up on ebay grailed 9r mercari by now...
$400 baseball hats? Campouts for hats?
1673089319511.gif

I am officially 200 years old :smh:
:rofl:

$400 baseball hats? Campouts for hats?
1673089319511.gif

I am officially 200 years old :smh:
:rofl:

Pretty sure you're right around my age. I never do more than 200. But this one was something special shipley donuts × Houston Astros × OCospreysfb × eightoneshop. Shipley Donuts is a historical staple in Houston if you dont know now you do. Been planning to cop the 2s and this cap like 8 months only to strike out on both...SMH bye 2022!

Edit: All local limited custom astros fitted drops have been insane since they won the World series, rhe store dont releaseonkine either. This is probably a $150-$200 resale hat normally. I grabbed one for $120 the first time it dropped, just wasnt my size, bought to for gameroom display. Hat game in Houston is insane, dudes line up 36+ hours sometimes, 40 yo mem fight lmao pretty funny stuff.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you're right around my age. I never do more than 200. But this one was something special shipley donuts × Houston Astros × & OSPEYSfb OCospreysfb ×eightoneshop. Shipley Donuts is a historical staple in Houston if you dont know now you. Veen planning to sop the 2s and this cap 8 months only to strike out on both...SMH bye 2022!
Don't know about the hat...but now I want some Shipley! 'Bout to Dash a dozen glaze in :lol: ...my neighborhood Shipley isn't as good as the Ella & 34th spot though-IYKYK:wink:

AC5B4C59-F38A-4060-9436-A2715C74DAF3.jpeg

I’m a Krispy Kreme guy. I think they closed down in Houston again as well. 😔

Southern Maid is another good one if it’s just not a simple mom and pop donut shop.

Read I think McDonald's is testing selling Krispy kremes... could be another fast food joint but someone is lol...

Alright back to the 2s anyone in Houston please @me if seen in the wild 10 or 10.5 (my true size). My buddy will pick them for me. Thanks nt fam. Happy new year!

I’m originally from New York but been down here in Houston forever. I get Shipley’s been like a staple here but overall just not that great to me. Krispy Kreme was much better but they did close again and didn’t last too long after the second launch.
I’m a Krispy Kreme guy. I think they closed down in Houston again as well. 😔

Southern Maid is another good one if it’s just not a simple mom and pop donut shop.
Mom and pop shop around the corner from the house is money.

I’m originally from New York but been down here in Houston forever. I get Shipley’s been like a staple here but overall just not that great to me. Krispy Kreme was much better but they did close again and didn’t last too long after the second launch.

Asian spots in Sugar Land that give you an extra half dozen donut holes or even couple of donuts for free because they know you>>>>>>

Krispy Kreme still hangin on in Pearland, Katy, and Humble ...which could still be an hour drive for most in H Town Ha! -

FYI-I'm also a Donut Connoisseur :lol: ...alright back to the 2's ✌🏾 (bout to grub on some Shipley)

So glad I took a screenshot as soon as I got snkrs pass W yesterday. Did you by chance take a screenshot of it?
Nah it never popped up for me like as soon as I tried to view the pass it says error connection and I've closed the app deleted it reinstalled the whole 9 yards. I'm thinking maybe they have my name on a list that shows who won but idk

Cypress area here. They closed the one down on Hwy 6.
Everyone should have access to their donut of choice! LOL-KK spot on 1960 appears to be closest to you 👍🏾 -Edit: (actually probably not close at all haha)
4C84FEA2-72AC-4AF4-9F33-2343A36630B4.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom