AIR JORDAN II CANDY PACK .... Oct.2010

this is actually some pretty sick colorways. if they do an all purple, ill be in there like swimwear. green is a def for me, yellow is maybe, i think i have too much all red shoes.

this is actually some pretty sick colorways. if they do an all purple, ill be in there like swimwear. green is a def for me, yellow is maybe, i think i have too much all red shoes.

man i like these i can truly say i wouldnt mind ending up with any color but yellow is me.i wish they all didnt drop on the same day though.

man i like these i can truly say i wouldnt mind ending up with any color but yellow is me.i wish they all didnt drop on the same day though.

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

And who in their right mind would by any of these .... This is just a waste of a decent shoe... What the Hell are they thinking at JORDAN BRAND...

This, these would look good on a clown.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

And who in their right mind would by any of these .... This is just a waste of a decent shoe... What the Hell are they thinking at JORDAN BRAND...

This, these would look good on a clown.
sick.gif

Love the green pair..like the yellow pair...kinda like the red pair...looks like a possible cop from me.
grin.gif

Love the green pair..like the yellow pair...kinda like the red pair...looks like a possible cop from me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

JB SUCKS with new colorways. They ruin classics monthly!!

So true.

Funny .... had me rolling. 
roll.gif

Man...You couldn't have said it better. But what's worse is the people that WILL buy this crap. I blame them...JB only knows how to make money, NOT satisfy the "true collector" (As they so often claim). I will always continue to rock J's (most likely) but you better believe that I will NOT jump on this kind of crap. It's 2005 and prior for me from here on out..Unless I can't get a wearable pair of a particular retro...I.E Bordeaux's. And even those are gonna be on the fence for me. I can see 'em now...Shiny %!# paint on the midsole, improper shape and Ashy %!# suede..I.E Charcoal IX's. Gah! Disheartening!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

JB SUCKS with new colorways. They ruin classics monthly!!

So true.

Funny .... had me rolling. 
roll.gif

Man...You couldn't have said it better. But what's worse is the people that WILL buy this crap. I blame them...JB only knows how to make money, NOT satisfy the "true collector" (As they so often claim). I will always continue to rock J's (most likely) but you better believe that I will NOT jump on this kind of crap. It's 2005 and prior for me from here on out..Unless I can't get a wearable pair of a particular retro...I.E Bordeaux's. And even those are gonna be on the fence for me. I can see 'em now...Shiny %!# paint on the midsole, improper shape and Ashy %!# suede..I.E Charcoal IX's. Gah! Disheartening!

these only droppin in africa?????????lol of course not but if they were some true blue IIIs it would be a international realease. C'MON SON!! still feelin them though...

these only droppin in africa?????????lol of course not but if they were some true blue IIIs it would be a international realease. C'MON SON!! still feelin them though...

Back
Top Bottom