Air Jordan II Retro white/navy/orange

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Gotta get tat illinois jersey for these
pimp.gif
I was thinkin the same thing. Would be cool if Jeff rocked them in Illini games... but as far as I've noticed its the team issued TBs for allthe players. I'm hoping Illinois becomes a Jordan school since Jeff is there.

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

These are NOT going to RELEASE people!!

These are PE's!! Plain and Simple!!!
roll.gif
eyes.gif
Ok...

Just because they are a PE, doesn't mean that colorway can't release.

Pefect for my Monte Ellis Jersey, I need some dope II's in my life, and those are surely "DOPE"! Please release!

I have a feeling these are going to DROP , thats why Jordan had his son show us these ... Im sure they well be a HOH ONLY .

As said, they look to be Marcus Jordan's 2's in his high school colors. I like them, but would rather have Melo Olympic 2's if we're talkingPE's, or Rip's 2's. Not bad, though. There's a lot of sports gear that matches up with these. NBA, NFL, College, etc.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I have a feeling these are going to DROP , thats why Jordan had his son show us these ... Im sure they well be a HOH ONLY .
Yeah that's what I'm sayin. These will probably be a HOH only. That's where PEs usually drop, for all you n00bs saying they won'tdrop cause they're PEs.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Yeah that's what I'm sayin. These will probably be a HOH only. That's where PEs usually drop, for all you n00bs saying they won't drop cause they're PEs.

Dropping at HoH is about the same as not dropping at all to most people.

Back
Top Bottom