:::AIR JORDAN III APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 3 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

exs the date..
497158e3541c8e828bad8b8dbd2aeef130558b2.pjpg

I swear Nike Air makes this shoe so much. This is definitely the shoe that looks the best with Nike Air in the back. I hope they bring it back next year withthe white/cements.

If I had to wear one pair of shoes every day for the rest of my life, it would be some black cement III's...not the cdp's.
Anyway, I'd post pics, but everything I own has been posted.

Maybe I'll cop Kicks4eva's style and post a painting I did of some III's. I like your loose style btw. My other artist friends are always trying toget me to "loosen up my style."

I can't fault anyone for saying the III's are the greatest Jordans of all time. I really can't....problem for me, is there's too many beautifulmodels to pick just one. But I will say the Air Jordan III is definitely in my top 3.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

My only pair and 100% wearable.

Damn! How did you keep them so fresh and wearable after all these years. I would kill for a wearable pair of white/cements with Nike Air on the back. +100,000,000 internets for you.
happy.gif

Have multiple true blues, multiple white cements, fire reds, black cements, flips. Nobody wants to see my used shoes, so keeping the pics just DS shoes.

Back
Top Bottom