Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

I understand the negative opinions about the Joker 3's , but I still need to get a pair.
Does anybody no where I can order a pair, besideS NIKE.COM OR FOOTLOCKER , because the chances getting through on those sites is the same as hitting the PENNSYLVANIA lottery NONE.
SO CAN ANY OTHER SNEAKERHEADS HELP ME FIND A SITE WHERE I CAN HAVE A CHANCE, Need them for my 17yr OLD SNEAKERHEAD

I understand the negative opinions about the Joker 3's , but I still need to get a pair.
Does anybody no where I can order a pair, besideS NIKE.COM OR FOOTLOCKER , because the chances getting through on those sites is the same as hitting the PENNSYLVANIA lottery NONE.
SO CAN ANY OTHER SNEAKERHEADS HELP ME FIND A SITE WHERE I CAN HAVE A CHANCE, Need them for my 17yr OLD SNEAKERHEAD
http://www.validitysneakers.com/product/air-jordan-retro-iii-joker

Finishline tomorrow morning or ebay...

Last edited:
I wake up to find out that there's been 20 or so camping for these and the 1s in Korea, in -8 degree celcius weather. I DEFINITELY didn't expect these to have that much interest..

Really liked these at first but slowly backing out. That neon green is just not my thing. Gonna end up passing for sure. Don't know how tough these are to get but good luck to people trying to cop.

Anyone know if jimmy jazz is dropping these at midnight? If so, does anyone have the direct address for them?

pretty quiet here, most people put their attention on the royals, good luck to everyone who's copping tomorrow.

*someone was asking what the stealth one tomorrow looks like....

Picked up my pair today. For some reason I have terrible luck with IIIs, either the tumbled leather is mismatched or they come pre-creased.

Looking at these more and more, I'm starting to get buyers remorse.. View media item 270186

I like the leather on these. I also like that the perforated areas have bigger holes than years past.
The deal killer for me, besides the neon, is the 3M mudguard; that piece doesn't wear very well, and looks beat quicker than expected.
The 3M tongue is good-to-go, but JB should have made the mudguard leather :nerd:

neon/black -> love it... The only thing I really don't like is those purple laces... but with black laces, they're gonna be dope... Hopefully I'll be able to get a pair tomorrow cuz I don't want to pay more than retail for these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom