Air Jordan III "Fire Red SE" -August 2020... SE-T too?

79D02CEC-E916-4F2F-BD3C-3588DB092ACA.jpeg

Please just give us the actual OG with this toe EP.
Please.

No seriously, please.

3D8BF862-86D8-42AB-A098-CAF98E073E72.gif

You know, with the translucent tabs, I don't see any issues with painting them. Just tape off around it really well, give the area a little scuffing and spray it with a white color. Then once dry, then you can take a small brush with some fire red out of an Angelus bottle and color the letters. Sounds easy if the regular pair is hard to get.

Edit: I just saw the pics up close (I didn't zoom in). I didn't realize that the Jumpman is on the top with the Nike Air under it! Damn you Gentry!!! What a d*** move!!!

Guess if the EP around the toe is good, these will probably have to be swapped if the regular ones are normal and unobtainable.

I thought the they were the all white and red 3 that surfaced a few months back. Id love og fire red 3s but jb gotta give us that grey ep with the na

These right here is what im expecting the se too be. Would love to be wrong tho fire reds are my favorite 3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200509-195116_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200509-195116_Samsung Internet.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 974
I actually like this concept but yea the yellowing in the future is a no no for me

Like everyone else in this thread the day I saw these I was not amused but! I do love a twist on shoes I’ve had in the past so there’s that like this is the first 3 of its kind to feature that clear jump an heel tab with Nike underlay. And yellowing is a given night as well Embrace it!

Do not care for these. Just like FTL 3s and Laceless Grape 5s.
The Flint 13s and Fire Red 4s are what I’m going for and that’s enough for me in one year.
Also if the holiday 11 is not Cool grey or True Columbia’s then also moving forward.

Ya I have a real feeling these aren’t gonna be the OGs, they’ll have white/red elephant print or something...

But on the plus side they should have the nice revised toe from the red cements!!

Count me in for a pair or two, I like the concept.

I know there's alot of mixed reaction, but I'm all for it.

Hopefully they retro a "regular" version and these.

Either way, copped /

If they release like the initial picture then count me in. I think it’s an interesting idea to add the jump man and NA. I don’t care about yellow tabs. Now, if it has red cement print, I will pass.

Gotta agree, clear tab with both branding is something different and welcomed. That red elephant print however, though different, is highly disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom