What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have my pair, but the synthetic leather is nothing to write home about. People hyped it up too. :lol:

You gotta realize JB ain't putting no effort into the leather quality. Why the hell would they? They know people are gonna cop regardless of the material. They only put quality into the Cyber Mondays because it was a bland/casual shoe and needed a selling point. The Black Cement, though, is all about the colorway.

Struck out on SNKRS because I was trying to use gift cards like an idiot. Fortunately, I was able to pickup at Champs at 3:00 the only size 11 they had left. Could have also gotten that at the Foot Locker at the same mall. I strolled over there 15 minutes later and I just missed the last 11 so I could have copped there if I originally had lined up.

The best part is the guy in front of me at Champs was looking for an 11.5 and gotten an 11 that morning he didn't want if he got the 11.5. Told me he would sell to me for retail if I needed it. As we got to talking more I mentioned I was selling a DS size 11 4 OG from two years ago and he wants it. So I'm going to hook him up basically at my cost. Just feels like the right thing to do since he was going to take care of me.

I told my bro I copped off hibbetts
He’s like I didn’t know they even carried Jordans :lol:

Not only do they get Jordans they have always gotten everything where I'm from in KY. From the 1st DMP pack the gold box to the silver anniversary 11s. I've purchased 90% of my Jordans there for the last 14 years!!!

I’m buying more than 1 because these and bred 4’s are my everyday shoe. I’ve other pairs that I wear, but my default shoe is the black 3 or 4.

Bred 4’s are a must. I still have 3 pairs from the CDP release that I wear. I have to rotate them around because i’ll periodically repaint the midsole. For me, 2008 was the last time bred 4’s released. That pair from 5 or so years back does not count, bred 4’s aren’t that suede.
I just returned a pair to FNL.
One pair can last forever.

When the sole crumbles, find a donor, Nike Flight neo-retro series and do a swap.

Put in a shoe tree, and make your sneakers straight. I buy $15 NordStrom Rack Cedar wood ones.

I might buy a couple more pairs of shoe trees.
Are Angelus ShoeTree any good?

i wear a size 8 in 4s 12s and 13s, size 8.5 in 1s 5s 10s 11s, I went with a 8 in these, sounds like i'm going to regret it from what yall are saying :frown:

Anyone else order from Space23? I set a bunch of alarms this morning but woke up an hour late so I had to order from Italy. Last time I ordered from them was the Aqua 8s and I got a confirmation e-mail right away. Still waiting on one 7 hours later.

Bearly made it
2EDC66EE-1990-47F8-9CE5-95092399DE20.jpeg

Not only do they get Jordans they have always gotten everything where I'm from in KY. From the 1st DMP pack the gold box to the silver anniversary 11s. I've purchased 90% of my Jordans there for the last 14 years!!!

The nearest hibbetts is like 30 miles away from me
Never seen one or hear about them alot so i overlook them especially online
I created an account with them a couple of months back
But forgot to login for my rewards
Oh well
At least they didn't charge shipping

Man. I went online or bust today and just got email confirm....in retrospect...i should've preordered with KC ( at least 1 pear)... I just caught up to the whole thread it's been a crazy day. I struck out on two different devices ln SNKRS app at drop time so I moved to FNL to Villa to FL back and forth trying to get at least one pair of size 11. I also missed out on a black cement early drop couple weeks ago because my cheap *** was trying to enter gift card information at payment instead of having it loaded up like a G... I learned that lesson!. I did end up doubling up ( hopefully) from Finish Line I have two confirmation emails from them but I won't count my chickens until they're hatched or until i get my boxes in. I'm still in here to get one more pair, hopefully Nike restocks. All i wanted was 2 pears of decent lookin EP matching heights...dang NIKE!
Props to all the fams eating well. Im at the office all day on Saturdays... So i can't do raffles anymore.. Lesson learned.

Last edited:
You gotta realize JB ain't putting no effort into the leather quality. Why the hell would they? They know people are gonna cop regardless of the material. They only put quality into the Cyber Mondays because it was a bland/casual shoe and needed a selling point. The Black Cement, though, is all about the colorway.
But even on Cyber Monday 3s they did not put the best leather on.

The best leather in recent years appeared on Pinnacle Air Max 1. Pure Cowhide.

I do walk into smaller meetings with Cyber Mondays or Pinnacle Air Max 1s on. JB did made the point on CM3s.

You got my vote!
I was actually surprised how easy it was to add to cart and checkout
I told my bro I copped off hibbetts
He’s like I didn’t know they even carried Jordans :lol:

I appreciate it fam! :lol:
Yeah, man. When I kept hearing people getting L’s on SNKRS, then Shoe Palace went OOS, followed by DSG selling out in seconds, I just had a thought... “Maybe HIbbetts got them?” So, I search, & I find a FSR. Posted ASAP, & I honestly believe NT ate like 90% of their stock. ‘Cause even Sole Links didn’t post a link to their page, well atleast not at first!

Back
Top Bottom