Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
9563E17A-7D0C-4575-9D97-052C7B4A0772.jpeg
:nthat:

i used a birthday coupon at ftl when i copped yesterday so got for 175 out the door.. lol pretty sure you werent supposed to use any coupons on these but oh well, just glad i got them
I used my Platinum VIP rewards on these shoes also. I think these types of coupons have very few exceptions.. If any

Why do people do this? I always wonder what these people were thinking and why at least one of them never spoke up and said "guys, this is a really dumb idea." I guess group-think can be a powerful motivator.

You have to understand the culture. I don't agree with the culture, but I've experienced it.
For some, it's all a display of status. To remain appropriate, some cultures equate high status to the amount of Jordan paraphernalia you wear.

By the way, I'm not racist. I'm an African American from Birmingham, AL. I grew up in this culture.

You have to understand the culture. I don't agree with the culture, but I've experienced it.
For some, it's all a display of status. To remain appropriate, some cultures equate high status to the amount of Jordan paraphernalia you wear.

By the way, I'm not racist. I'm an African American from Birmingham, AL. I grew up in this culture.

Small world I’m from Birmingham too

This has absolutely nothing to do with culture. It's an individual thing.

I’m in Huntsville, AL, only an hour away from birmingham. And yes for some reason people here equate the amount of new Jordan apparel to thier status. To me it’s straight silly. These guys buy the whole mannequin and wear it out on the day the shoes drop and think thier untouchable. It’s just plain Country to me. I can’t wear more then 1 jordan article of clothing at a time, ish just looks silly. But you can really expect much when they rock fake designer and yays like thier the real deal. Ish be so fake down here I’m like do you even know what the real thing looks like? Yo joints ain’t even close!

I rocked them yesterday to the outlets with the wife and our friends to catch a CNY dragon show, got a lot of compliments on em. Rocked the black and white NA shirt I got to wear with the black metallic v's too. Picked up a white and black thrasher shirt to rock next weekend as well while I was there. Overall comfortability was on point, looks always on point, honestly never got that many compliments on a pair of shoes except when I rock my fire red iv's for some reason. Sorry to all that didn't eat but there's still pairs out there to be had, feel especially bad for old boys story about the old head cause I've been there and wanted to beat the **** outta the lil ***** that cut me off for my size, since then I learned to stay low and don't say **** to anyone about why I'm there or what I'm doing.

^ no movement on my kix-files pair since initial tracking on 2/13. Doubled up on SNKRS tho just for some peace of mind.

Back
Top Bottom