What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Ok so maybe I’m NOT crazy/old dude who doesn’t know the sneaker game anymore ...
I was on here yesterday and all these dudes were “debating” me because I said I would only buy from authorized dealers and none of these over seas boutiques for this exact reason- you don’t know where they got their pairs come from. But NDC, FNL etc you know for sure they’re 100% authentic. And if they’re messed up send them back for feee, refund in 5 days....i don’t think those overseas boutiques will take anything back and if they do it’ll cost you $50 shipping.
Why take the chance especially on a GR that’s gonna be so plentiful but that’s another story...
These guys thought I was crazy for still thinking like that- it’s how its been for me for the last 15 years. Boutiques get their stuff from some roundabout source and can’t be trusted is my final thought ....maybe I’m wrong? Those dudes in here definitely thought I was way wrong.

Dude it seems like you won’t let this go. You said what you had to say already. If you don’t trust those sites then fine. But you’re acting like someone broke your heart.

Why does it affect you so much???

im tempted to post his mspainted hibbs order....but i promised a mod i wouldnt expose dude like that anymore....
Toaboa, cheapjordans.com , sir-kid-a lot? Those are
Bro most of the retailers you mentioned yestersay were 10000000000000% legit. Idk why you keep beating a dead *** horse.
Toaboa, cheapjordans.com , sir-kid-a lot? Those are 10000% legit. Those were ones i mentioned yesterday ....I made up the last name 2 lol

Not beating a dead horse this guy i quoted mentioned the boutiques. Second time I’m bringing it up because this dude mentionin g it too makes it relevant to the discussion again. Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t the only one out here still staying away from in-authorized boutiques. Thanks tho
Yes everybody make sure you never buy a pair of js from any bouiques. Notice he said "new" boutiques. By your logic we shouldn't purchase jordans from cncpts bodega proper xhibition afew asphaltgold bstn sns kith footdistrict deadstock etc etc just because they are not a footsite or nike You're just wrong

Dude it seems like you won’t let this go. You said what you had to say already. If you don’t trust those sites then fine. But you’re acting like someone broke your heart.
No man doing research - I think the way I Think about buying sneakers is correct . Buy only from authorized retailers - these dudes are saying I’m wrong.
I think I’m right and want to see if I am

What are folks who have the 2011 doing with those pears? Mine are worn down but ok. Can’t sell ‘em cause nobody wants 2011s anymore. May just toss them out

Havent worn mine yet. More comfortable than the tb's?

I would say they are a bit more comfortable than the TB. They are pretty close honestly, but the BC just felt like butter out of the box. JB has really upped the heel padding on these recent 3s, vast difference between these and some older pairs atleast for me.

Wait so you are ok with a UA pair if it looks good? I guess this is where I’m trying to get at .
You are literally adding nothing new that we don't already know. Yes UA kicks exist. Yes you have to beware. This ain't new to us, Captain Obvious. UA kicks have been a thing for years now. If you don't know where to cop authentic pairs then you must be new here, which you literally are. Kix-files and kixcrew are legit. It's as if your ex-wife owns them and you're trying to sabotage with this constant nagging, "Only buy from authorized dealers blah blah blah," BS.

You are literally adding nothing new that we don't already know. Yes UA kicks exist. Yes you have to beware. This ain't new to us, Captain Obvious. UA kicks have been a thing for years now. If you don't know where to cop authentic pairs then you must be new here, which you literally are. Kix-files and kixcrew are legit. It's as if your ex-wife owns them and you're trying to sabotage with this constant nagging, "Only buy from authorized dealers blah blah blah," BS.

this dude is trying to drop knowledge and trying to sound smart and educated on the game, but the problem is hes trying to do that with only half knowledge of authorized retailers. gotta know ya authorized retailers in both the usa AND overseas. theres plenty of legit retailers overseas that have a proven reputation that dont openly advertise on their site that they are authorized.

based on his logic....all those places overseas with no ftls and ftas are full of people rocking fakes then? makes 0 sense.

Toaboa, cheapjordans.com , sir-kid-a lot? Those are

Toaboa, cheapjordans.com , sir-kid-a lot? Those are 10000% legit. Those were ones i mentioned yesterday ....I made up the last name 2 lol
When did u mention these yesterday? Also those are obvious fake sites so again not pointing out anything new

Ok now we are getting somewhere finally. My question is almost finally answered.
I know where to get authetic pairs , that’s where I get mine from.
But what I’m questioning is that do places that are not authorized JB/Nike retailers(kix file isn’t for example ...) now get supplied with Authentic shoes ?
These guys are saying yes. I’m saying most likely you’re getting UA or bgrade , who know maybe they get legit pairs at those non authorized dealers - that would be news to me , but like I said I’m sticking to my rules of thumb for how not to get burn that are maybe old school

this dude is trying to drop knowledge and trying to sound smart and educated on the game, but the problem is hes trying to do that with only half knowledge of authorized retailers. gotta know ya authorized retailers in both the usa AND overseas. theres plenty of legit retailers overseas that have a proven reputation that dont openly advertise on their site that they are authorized.

based on his logic....all those places overseas with no ftls and ftas are full of people rocking fakes then? makes 0 sense.
Using literally wrong too.

What are folks who have the 2011 doing with those pears? Mine are worn down but ok. Can’t sell ‘em cause nobody wants 2011s anymore. May just toss them out

Why not use them as beaters
I mean if they’re 11, i might scoop them

My bad I didn’t know a company would be an actual authorized retailer but not montion it on their sites...that is counter intuitive to me, but if that’s true then ok. I guess you never know but I’m gonna stick to only authorized dealers and I think i should be good.
I think you can finally put this to rest and let me post on here atdizzle- case closed

Back
Top Bottom