Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
What!? Damn, sucks bro.
tenor.gif
hopefully they recover it bro. best case scenario is you get a refund from Nike and DHL finds the package and delivers it, after a week or two of reporting it lost.
I had a bad feeling from the start. First time getting thru SNKRS on a hyped shoe that I wanted and this happened. Shipping from CA to CA and they chose DHL to USPS with DHL mis-shipping and then don’t know where it went.

Someone posted they like it when SNKRS express sent it in a box with a big jump man logo on it. This is the reason why it’s not a good idea.

Got my oqium order today and the EP in the toebox are not the same height :frown:

But hey it’s better than the FTL pair that I got that had leather damage :rofl:

I had a bad feeling from the start. First time getting thru SNKRS on a hyped shoe that I wanted and this happened. Shipping from CA to CA and they chose DHL to USPS with DHL mis-shipping and then don’t know where it went.

Someone posted they like it when SNKRS express sent it in a box with a big jump man logo on it. This is the reason why it’s not a good idea.

What's Nike saying? Can they find you another pair at one of their stores. How long are they making you wait to see if the package shows up before they take action? I hope you get your shoes.

What's Nike saying? Can they find you another pair at one of their stores. How long are they making you wait to see it the package shows up before they take action? I hope you get your shoes.
They didn’t offer to ship me another one. It was suppose to be delivered today but after mis-shipping there’s no update. So they said they’re gonna file a claim and contact me in 2 days for a refund.

I hope I get them too, have a pair from kickscrew in ISC SFO since yesterday so hope that one will come through haha.

Haven’t kept up with this thread but I got through on SNKRS and just got them. The hangtang was just laying in the box with no key chain....I’m assuming that’s not how they’re supposed to come correct?

JS”

Haven’t kept up with this thread but I got through on SNKRS and just got them. The hangtang was just laying in the box with no key chain....I’m assuming that’s not how they’re supposed to come correct?

JS”
Check under the tissue. They come lose from shipping...

Have to admit, I love that SNKRS express box. It was a nice touch but probably not a good idea if it encourages theft.

seriously though everyone pray for me. my pair came. seem to look ok except for a lil shoddy paint job but the big deal is if they destroy my pink toes. ima have to send them back cuz i will not go up another size

seriously though everyone pray for me. my pair came. seem to look ok except for a lil shoddy paint job but the big deal is if they destroy my pink toes. ima have to send them back cuz i will not go up another size
LMK how they work for you.

They didn’t offer to ship me another one. It was suppose to be delivered today but after mis-shipping there’s no update. So they said they’re gonna file a claim and contact me in 2 days for a refund.

I hope I get them too, have a pair from kickscrew in ISC SFO since yesterday so hope that one will come through haha.

Best case scenario you get the shoes and the refund. The thing that bugs me is that they can see the tracking number and see it hasn't been delivered. It's was their idea to have the app notify us when our item or items are delivered.

Back
Top Bottom