What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I just finished talking with nike and a refund is processing back to my paypal. Of course they didn't have any explanation for shipping the shoe out and then canceling the order once it arrived. Basically told me to kick rocks. Why ship the shoe out to my town then? I swear it must still be sitting on the truck at the ups near my apartment.
After all the time I spent waiting for this shoe, I'm not letting this go. Going to try to get in contact with nike's elite team.
So Nike cancelled yours without your permission... Nike literally WOULDNTW CANCEL MINE. What a major screw up somewhere!

Imagine hitting on some wild ish like timberlake or free throws and they send em back lmaooo...u should be able 2 find a pair somewhere else I hope

Hop on the chat or call them. Had your order already shipped when you called on the gift cards? This is a first.

I know there's the 24 hour time limit to apply gift card, so I did call them a few hours after I made the purchase. Dunno what happened. Why waste the resources to ship me the shoe if they were gonna send it back? My paypal payment went through so nothing wrong with my payment. Still feel like some fool canceled my order by mistake when I called.

IMG_0599.JPG
IMG_0601.JPG
Here is my Feb Pickups , Still waiting on 1 more pair of Black Cements from Villa and a pair of the Brown Golf Shoes.
And below that is a pic of all of my Nike Air's, so glad they brought them back. Also the 88's next to the FTL's just look bad from the back with the skinny Nike Air. But I will say the leather on the 88's is better than the FTL's by a good margin.
NasskiMask.gif

:lol:

I'm pretty pissed off with nike. I purchased BC3 right at 10am when they dropped on SNKRS. Everything fine...got the "Got em" message, and the shoe shipped out a couple days later. Been following the tracking and they finally arrived at my local ups. Went there today to pick up my shoe, and found out the shoe was being returned as requested by the sender (nike).

WTF I never asked to cancel / return the order, and they tease me by shipping the shoe out and then returning it once it arrived?!

The only thing I imagine happened is I called nike after my SNKRS purchase because my preloaded gift cards weren't applying on SNKRS. Rep told me they could apply the gift cards no problem, but I guess they just canceled it without telling me. It couldn't be a problem with not enough stock since the shoe was actually shipped to my ups. Man, I'm upset here.

Wow...this reminds me of this vid.... minute marker 1:35 to 4 minutes. Thats crazy bro...

Just took delivery on my second pair of BC 3's today, it is going to take the Concord XI's in that original box with the shiny black plastic inserts to beat this release. I dont care what else releases this year..........including my grails (taxi XII's).

I know there's the 24 hour time limit to apply gift card, so I did call them a few hours after I made the purchase. Dunno what happened. Why waste the resources to ship me the shoe if they were gonna send it back? My paypal payment went through so nothing wrong with my payment. Still feel like some fool canceled my order by mistake when I called.
Can you even apply gift cards in SNKRS? A while back I could never get them to go thru on launch days.

Got my pair in. Now just waiting for my FTL3s from StockX. Will post pics of the twins. Proud papi.

Mine FINALLY came in from the “inauthorized” dealer kixfiles. If these are b grades then I love b grades.
Thought the hang tag was missing but it was under the paper. A few minor flaws but every Nike I’ve ever gotten have them. These are really really nice, ep is good, no massive defects. Unds tomorrow.

B9F6CF1F-AAA7-48D8-9698-B6D0CE7591D7.jpeg

70C77DBB-9855-44F9-BA25-82EC6D0509CF.jpeg

F2882926-9837-48BA-BCAB-215A4553AD26.jpeg
ED83B38F-1037-4D0E-BD61-368C7F3642EE.jpeg
BB508F44-0BDA-4278-98FE-827C8E7DC30E.jpeg
51D9607B-ED8F-418A-BC0A-982BA7878B0D.jpeg
2A12280C-3156-427A-8926-9ABA69B29739.jpeg

8B1DC4EE-0E3F-4711-AF6C-C6F6AE6535D5.jpeg

Last Saturday I was so stressed out because I didn’t have a budget to snug a pair.
I didn’t let my feelings take over and I was hoping if I get my pay some stores will still have my size.
So today I have the money in hand and tried calling every store that is close by. I have called all Footlockers,Shoepalace,etc... they all out!
But I was like damn! What store did I missed? I forgot about Shiekh! So I called the store and there they have my size so I drove 7 miles to get my pair and when I saw the pair...they are almost perfect! Shape, EP height...I’m so blessed!

i missed the fedex today from bstn

i needed a sig

tomorrow, tomorrow:emoji_musical_note:

friday yay
Damn...still no luck w getting any contact w them since my confirmation of purchase email. Looks like tomorrow I gotta get ahold of PayPal and get this issue resolved. Sadly, my first time dealing w international sites...Never again

F2882926-9837-48BA-BCAB-215A4553AD26.jpeg
ED83B38F-1037-4D0E-BD61-368C7F3642EE.jpeg
BB508F44-0BDA-4278-98FE-827C8E7DC30E.jpeg
51D9607B-ED8F-418A-BC0A-982BA7878B0D.jpeg
2A12280C-3156-427A-8926-9ABA69B29739.jpeg

8B1DC4EE-0E3F-4711-AF6C-C6F6AE6535D5.jpeg

Last Saturday I was so stressed out because I didn’t have a budget to snug a pair.
I didn’t let my feelings take over and I was hoping if I get my pay some stores will still have my size.
So today I have the money in hand and tried calling every store that is close by. I have called all Footlockers,Shoepalace,etc... they all out!
But I was like damn! What store did I missed? I forgot about Shiekh! So I called the store and there they have my size so I drove 7 miles to get my pair and when I saw the pair...they are almost perfect! Shape, EP height...I’m so blessed!

Best picks i’ve seen of these. EP is low and they don’t have the banana shape. Nice pickup

Back
Top Bottom