What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
My Eastbay pair came without the tag. So I looked under the paper and found the tag, but the chain was missing...

The chain was dangling from one of the side flaps, stuck to the glue. Makes you wonder what the hell happened during shipping :lol:
Pair I received from BTSN today was exactly as how you described with the hangtag. Maybe lazy workers at the factory skipping the final step of attaching them to the actual shoe?

Thinking of selling my cdp 20s. how do you ship those? do you just cut the compartment with the 20s from the 3s and ship them like that?

My pair from SNS had what looks to be a razor slice on the left shoe's tongue next to the Jumpman logo that runs from the top to the bottom of the synthetic leather material. My pair from Nike's left shoe has scuffs and missing paint on the black rubber of the Nike Air tab on the left shoe. Guess I can't say this comes as a surprise.

• Elephant print paper on my FNL pair was crisp, but the FTL pair was crinkled. FTL pair is going back on Saturday.
    5E53FEE3-8DC4-42A8-9176-8EBD6EA96A36.gif

Dang can anyone help, my pair from Nike came with a long white scratch right on the black midsole paint. Any fix? you can feel the unevenness with the fingernail.

can anyone help me..whats the deal with the clown toe on the Jordan 3 and 4..it kills me..it was never like that 20 years ago..I love this shoe. but I can't bring myself to cop for these reasons..anyone with multiples of this shoe..are some better than others?

going half size up helped a bit i still feel a lil rub but not as painful as my true blues. my pair is almost flawless but i just notice on the bottom of the right shoe some of the white rubber was melted onto the grey part. was like a white glob. i pulled most of it off i shoulda took a pic :lol: sweatshop workers was playing ball on a volcano

Lol I am serious though. Got about a 2 inch scratch on the black paint. Solid white line. Any fix?
If people can rebuild a 1988 crumbled pair what you think man lol swap em out if pairs are around your area or go on youtube and learn to paint it....I wouldn't pay no restorer for that simple thing

Pair I received from BTSN today was exactly as how you described with the hangtag. Maybe lazy workers at the factory skipping the final step of attaching them to the actual shoe?

mine from btsn showed up looking the way it was suppose to, hang tag attached. BUT the outer box looked like it'd been through a warzone, the actual box was a bit damaged but nothing terrible.

Pretty sizeable glue stain on one of my shoes. Managed to get it off by peeling it with tweezers. Other than that mine are fine.

Back
Top Bottom