What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I was thinking of other shoes that don't have early releases (like today's 32 NRG). Not even sure that any shops got them; maybe they did. How did you get same day shipping? Unless it's guaranteed, StockX would penalize a seller who doesn't ship on time, so it's a high risk if someone is purchasing online the day of.

Not sure other than those guesses I listed, but I am just a spectator.

I don't know how some of us got same day shipping, but I think it must be something new that SNKRS is doing called SNKRS Express. It's the best thing ever.

20180219_144219.jpg

I didn't select anything for SNKRS Xpress. I think the people that get it are randomly chosen. I don't live in LA, but I'm just outside of LA in Orange County. I guess we are considered Greater Los Angeles area, but not even in LA county.

FB3F38FB-F2B4-480B-8D12-793EDD192E86.jpeg
Can’t stop wearing these. Happy to be able to wear sneakers to work.

One of my friends and I are obsessed with figuring out how some of these have really nice upper material and some have dull and harder uppers. Yours look like really nice soft leather. Do you mind telling me what the code is on the top right corner of the label inside the tongue? Mine say LN3 on them. Should be like LN something.

Back
Top Bottom