What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Not too happy about the quality control with this release. I managed to cop 3 pairs for myself and with my luck all 3 have issues. Nike pair elephant print on one shoe was uneven. Footlocker pair has different leather texture on left shoe toe box. Then right when i thought my other footlocker pair was good it had a chunk of glue on the elephant print.

Last edited:
For those looking for the anorak..UNKWN got em for $40 shipped.

59BD45F5-E131-4E29-8945-7F099EA1CF81.png

Fuuu page is down. Bummed such a good price I'm sure it was an error on their end.

Congrats to everyone who copped a pair of these... I know I promised pics last week, but I've been working non stop, and too damn tired to post pics of my pairs. I'll try to most definitely take and post some tomorrow, or Saturday.

Plus, I've been too busy taking pictures of these, to care about them.

:rofl:

WP_20180228_20_52_48_Rich.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

These will, and will always defecate all over the 3's. No matter the colorway, or the shape. Yeah, I said it. Screw ALL thoughts and opinions.

8)

These are so awesome! I'd take these all day long over any 3s. I hope they're as easy to get as these BC3. Are you not wearing them?

Back
Top Bottom