What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
My 2011 pair is still in pristine condition sinec it doesn't get too many wears in a year.  But comfort wise, they aren't too bad on my foot given it's not an entire day of walking.  

Wow .. good deal price I have seen is $220. Almost pulled the trigger but didn't want to deal with the mid sole paint chip.

I got them packaged with White cement 3's vnds. $100 all together. Dude needed quick money

My shoes only chip a little bit idk how you guys get these huge cracks tbh

Hey guys, my friend wanted to buy his 1st pair of J's and he doesn't know if these are legit.. I don't really know how to spot fakes for 3's so I was wondering if I could get some input from you guys on these. Also, are these a good price? Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-340254-061-Nike-Air-Jordan-Retro-III-3-Black-Cement-OG-88-10-5-2008-/252708101147?hash=item3ad6939c1b:g:k5oAAOSwA3dYP0Oj

Can't say if it's legit or not , but it's a 9year old shoe so I don't think your friend will be able to wear it .

Can't say if it's legit or not , but it's a 9year old shoe so I don't think your friend will be able to wear it .
Yeah I told him it might crack on him or the sole might separate during wear. Plus considering they might be re-releasing them with NA on the back I told him just to wait. Appreciate the input brotha

I still wear my CDP's, still have the 2011 DS.

They all crack, well the CDP and 2011, that's why I still wear my CDP. Plus they still look good and I prefer the CDP.

Teasing me more than Miracle Watts eating Popeyes
mean.gif

I still wear my CDP's, still have the 2011 DS.

They all crack, well the CDP and 2011, that's why I still wear my CDP. Plus they still look good and I prefer the CDP.

Agree paint chipping is one thing , but a possible mid sole crumble is another's if paying $300+ .

My timberlands from 01 broke off midsole around 2013

I still think cdps are wearable

Back
Top Bottom