What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Just moved to Columbia, sc.....anybody from the area know how many pairs stores normally get for Jordans?? Should I just drive up to charlotte, nc and get raffles there??

Columbia Place Mall (Hood Mall): Footlocker, Footaction, DTLR

Columbiana Mall: Footlocker, Champs Sports, DTLR, Finish Line

I'm not sure about the procedures on Footlocker and its affiliates but Finish Line is doing First Come First Served and they open at 8:30

I called two different footlockers yesterday and got two different answers my local ftl said reserve thru app the one I got lucky with on the flyknit Bred 1's said fcfs, been checking the ftl app on the hourly and nothing for reserves, I'm gonna go with the other ftls word that they're fcfs sucks but ima be up early Saturday cause I gotta cop these

Has any one purchased shoes from KicksOnFire? Bought a pair from their app and got notification from acrossports.

just called 3 FNLs. two are doing FCFS Saturday and one said there's plenty to go around. the third has guaranteed tickets

https://launches.endclothing.com/product/nike-air-jordan-3-retro-og-854262-001

7859ACDF-6442-4E50-B4A4-E98782D212DB.jpeg

Wow.. footsites sure are dragging their feet about getting all these releases posted. May be fcfs across the board again..

Wow.. footsites sure are dragging their feet about getting all these releases posted. May be fcfs across the board again..

They better get their ish together... I'm not down for waiting in lines for hours plus dealing with fools. :sick:

Columbia Place Mall (Hood Mall): Footlocker, Footaction, DTLR

Columbiana Mall: Footlocker, Champs Sports, DTLR, Finish Line

I'm not sure about the procedures on Footlocker and its affiliates but Finish Line is doing First Come First Served and they open at 8:30

Got some South Cak brethren in here...cool!!! Also check your local Hibbets as they have participating locations on their website...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom